Chapter Two

A/N

Second chapter is up! None of this has been edited yet so please don't be afraid to point out my mistakes!

Enjoy!

*********

----Contains sexual content----

Do you ever get that feeling where everything is going perfect? Where everything in your life is amazing and you don't think anything could go wrong?

But then you get so caught up into that hope, and when that one thing happens, your whole entire world comes crashing down and there isn't a thing you can do about it.

That's how I felt.

By now, the tears were rolling down my cheeks, probably smearing my make-up, but I didn't care.

"Sean?" I cried.

The boy sat up and walked over to me. He looked exactly like Sean, but it can't be, because my Sean would never cheat on me. He loved me.

The blonde haired boy grabbed onto my arm and when I felt the butterflies in my stomach, I knew it was him.

That's when I broke down. Full on crying. No, scratch that, balling. I fell down onto my knees and put my face into my hands.

"Charlotte..." Sean said.

I stood up and wiped my tears away as they fell. "No!" I yelled. "Sean, how could you?!"

Sean's face filled with guilt and regret and sadness. He didn't have the right to be sad. He did this all on his own.

"Char, I'm so sorry." He started, but I just shook my head at him as he continued. "I'm drunk, I don't know what I'm doing."

"That's bull crap, Sean!"

We stared at each other, in the eyes. The eyes that I love so much. No one spoke, but out of the corner of my eye I could see Natalie smirking.

Bitch.

"Sean," I said softly. "We're done."

"Charlie, please. Don't do this." He pleaded, and in his eyes, I could tell he was sorry and that he regretted it.

I shook my head. "Sean, I can't stay with you knowing that you cheated on me. You may be drunk, but you still did it, and the thought makes me sick."

For the first time in a long time, Sean started to cry. "Char, I love you."

I smiled softly, while the tears ran down my face and nodded. "I know, and I love you, but you cheated."

I left it at that and walked out of the room, leaving the biggest part of my world behind, and heading back to the party.

Chloe was waiting at the bottom of the stairs and when she saw the state I was in she pulled me into her, hugging me.

"What happened, Char?"

I cried into her shoulder, not being able to hold it in anymore. "S-sean and N-Natalie."

Zach's eyes widened and he started to go up the stairs, but I grabbed onto his arm and pulled him back.

"Zach, don't. I'll be fine, he's not worth it." I said softly.

Zach shook his head. "Charlotte, no, you're not fine."

"Leave it alone, Zach." I said.

Zach stormed off, leaving me and Chloe.

Chloe sighed. "Hey, don't worry about him. He just cares."