"who is she ?"

Space academy

Today a new session was started in space academy and so there is so much hustle bustle. Administrative office is packed with people and staff is struggling to maintain and listen every one. But even in this obstreperous environment, the canteen was pin drop silent and only a group was five people were laughing. There laugh was echoing in the whole canteen. They were none other than fab 5, known for there music and bully nature. Students are scared of them and no one ever tried to question them, as the lead singer of the group, Manik Malhotra is son of the trustee of college, Nyonika Malhotra and the only heir of Malhotra empire. Being born with a silver spoon, rich spoilt brat he is. Even though, girls go mad over his look but no one ever try to get close to him because of his monstrous nature. And if any does, she became fab 5 new target. But he is exactly opposite with his loved ones. You mess with him or his friends and that's the last day of your peace.

Manik's mirror, cabir is exactly opposite to him. He is a jolly fun person, and a foodie. Need suggestion on what to eat, go to cabir. That's how fab 4 describe him. He is also famous for his Instagram account, in which he post videos of there target being bully by them. And being popular, the video gets viral in few minutes only. Rather being a bully and a foodie, he is always keen to find real life drama in his friends life, especially in alya and Dhruv's life for whom he played a Cupid.

Alya is the diva of the group. A pure beauty with a little brain. Ask her about the recent fashion show,and you will get a instant answer but she will scratch her hairs whole day when you'll ask her the name for present president. There is not even a single guy in college who doesn't have crush on her but this beauty is taken by Dhruv, another member of fab 5 and the sweetest of them. He is also the only one, whom you will find studying sincerely and attending classes.

Not that others are not sincere towards there study, they are but only for there favourite subjects. Like for Manik, it's music and business, for cabir it's same as Manik. For Dhruv, it's music and dance but he is also interested in history, for alya it's fashion designing and last not the least Mukti, tomboy of the group, it's music and fashion designing but her dressing sense is totally opposite to alya. One side alya has a very girly style, other side Mukti love black and punk fashion. You will mostly find her in black ripped jeans or shorts and leather jackets.

People admire them for there music and friendship but scared of them because of there bully nature. You get successful in getting a place in there heart, they will die for you but if you get on there hit list, just say goodbye to your peaceful life. These five people came from different background with different dreams but are bonded together because of music. It's the only thing which is common between them.

Back to story, Manik was sitting on chair with a smirk on his face resting his legs on table. On his left, was alya and cabir with his camera rolling and recording there new target. Mukti was sitting on table on the right to manik. While Dhruv was the silent spectator of all this. Thought he did not like this, but didn't say anything nor support them. A girl was sitting on floor in front of them. She had her hairs pleated in braids which were now cover with broken eggs. She was wearing a blue suit along with jeans. Mukti jump off the table and move towards her. She stick a fab logo on her forehead.

Muk: now you are our official target Ms Navya naveli(smirking)

Cab: it is going to be fun.

All laughed but suddenly became silent. A angry voice attract them which came from the entrance of the canteen. A girl was standing there with a shocked face. The whole canteen was shocked and scared for her. They have seen the consequences for messing with fab 5 and now they are scared for her.

Voice: what the hell are you guys doing

Fab 5 were also surprised seeing someone questioning them. The gril started approaching them. She was dressed in a white and black stripped tank top and black jeans along with black block boots. Her hairs were left open and were straight and long. Mukti was impressed by her style as it was almost same as her, but chucked it as she had interface in there fun. Not only her, everyone in the group were surprised seeing her attitude.