Chapter 13: Reunion? Part 2

(No POV)

"What, am I looking at?"

(Y/n) blinks as he stares at the paper in his hand with a picture of him, or rather, him with his lower face covered by a mask.

"Uh, your ugly mug?" Occisor said. "Along with your pet, Yuki."

"I can see that, but why am I in a wanted poster?" (Y/n) asked. "And ugly, bitch please, your just jealous of my looks."

"Hey, don't look at me, I'm clueless as you are." Occisor hissed as he crossed his arms. "And watch it, you walking fuck maniac."

"At least girls digs me more than you." He rebutted, only for Occisor to run his thumb on his neck before flipping him the bird.

"Che, as if." Occisor scoffed.

(Y/n) looks at his wanted poster with a twitching eye as he saw how much he is currently worth.

5,000,000 LMD

Apparently, he worths a lot.

And the crime?

Attempted Assassination to the future Saintess of Kjerag and murder of the Silverash Family.

"Oh, that..." (Y/n) said. "...Wait, 'Attempted Assassination', the only thing we did is assassinating the Silverash patriarch and matriarch?"

"Dunno." Occisor said.

"We erased everything that will lead to us?" (Y/n) asked before he added. "So how the hell did they get my handsome face in the poster?

"Uh, funny story actually, uhm, you remember Pastor?" Occisor said with a chuckle.

"Pastor, the drunk bastard?" (Y/n) said with a raised brow. "I remember him, why?"

"He, er, he accidentally sold you out." Occisor said.

"...That child molesting son of a bitch." (Y/n) growled. "And how did it reach Kjerag then?"

"Yeah..." Occisor said nervously as he took a step back. "Well, you can thank the person named Courier."

"Who?" (Y/n) asked.

"Courier works under Silverash." Occisor said before he added. "Small world, eh?"

"Shit, what else did he spill?" He asked.

"Well, all he spilled is your face and little information and that's it..." Occisor shrugs before he added. "...By they way, I was wondering..."

"What...?" (Y/n) growled as he felt Occisor's eyes bore onto him as he crumples the wanted poster of him before throwing it away.

"...the clan visited Kjerag three months ago and, uh, how should I say this..." Occisor rubs his neck.

"Just spill it." (Y/n) sighs tiredly.