Chapter 11: Oh, Come On!

(No POV)

"....God, what rough night."

(Y/n) softly groaned as he shifted on the ground, having a bit of a hard time to breath as Kal'tsit and Ch'en uses his chest as a pillow while hugging his arms, which are being sandwiched by their soft and heavenly mounds.

If one will see this, especially to other males, they will burn in envy and wishing to be in his position, to have a piece of the paradise he is in, but he regress, this is not paradise for him, especially when the outcome is having his d*** flattened by a Lynx and a Vouivre (Dragon).

"...Steady..." He whispers as he tried to get off in between them, as gentle and quietly as possible.

He suddenly stops as the two softly groans, making his heart beats faster in nervousness before sighing in relief as the two went back to sleep.

"Just a little more...." He whispers as he successfully get off of them.

"Hrmm.." The two groans softly, making him gasp quietly.

He watched as the two moves their hands, searching for him, making him gulp in nervousness before an idea sprung up in his mind, with a smile, he immediately and gently pushes Kal'tsit near Ch'en, making them hug each other tightly making them smile as they found warmth on each other, causing him to sigh in relief, only for his eyes to widen and his nose bleeds slightly as he noticed that the two are naked and the moment they hugged each other and making their breasts pressed against each other.

"Woah..." He whispers as he wiped his nose.

Shaking his head, he immediately gathers his clothes and put it on.

"...That's hot." He whispers as he feels his face heating up.

As he put his clothes on, he never noticed the two started to wake up. The moment they open their eyes, they expected to wake up and see the sleeping face of (Y/n), only to wake up and stare at each other, making their mouths to slowly open as they stare at each other in disbelief before their faces burns in embarrassment as they realized that they are also naked.

Without any second thoughts, they pushed each other away before they glared at each other and before they can insult each other, they took notice of a now fully clothed (Y/n).

"Okay, now off to the doo---" He whispers as he turns around and freeze as he saw the two looking at him. "....Shit."

"(Y/n)?" The two says his name in a calm tone that made him nervous.

He glances at the door, which was on the right side of the room and to the two, then back to the door and to the two.

Kal'tsit and Ch'en looks at him before they smiled darkly at him, making him sweat nervously, not liking the way they look at him.

"...Uhm, morning?" He chuckles nervously.

"What do you think your doing?" Kal'tsit asked with her scary smile.

"...Ah, nothing?" He answers.

"And where are you going, hm?" Ch'en asked with an equal scary smile of hers.

"Oh, y'know work?" He answers.

"Nonsense, you are still not good to work." Kal'tsit said.

(Y/n) chuckles as he rubs his nape before taking notice of the two standing up.

"Mmm~" Kal'tsit moans as she stretches.

"Mmm~" Ch'en moans as she too stretches.

His nose bleeds a bit again as he was hypnotized by the way they stretched, making him gulp before he looks at the door.