Announcement

Hello Everyone.

Good Morning, Good afternoon, Good Evening.

I just want to say thank you for all the support that you have given for this story, having reach the of rank 68 in Harem and being third at the Arknights section, which made me and my co-writer happy, whom I share this account with.

Thank you for all the support and we hope you can continue to keep giving your support for this story.

Now that I have given my thanks, I want to get straight to the point.

The special chapter I have promised to release will be held back and will be skipped for now due to a problem. My friend, who I shared this account and who was my co-writer of this story and in charge of writing the lemon scene, due to how incompetent I am in writing a lemon scene, is currently confined in a hospital after being found out that he has the covid-19, which I just found out from his parents yesterday after I tried reaching him by calling him.

I'll be honest, this story was not supposed to have any smut in it but due to my friends insistence, we decided to add smut in it but with what just happened, I decided to hold back the special chapter.

Even though I tried my best to write the scene, I find it to be so hard due to having no experience writing that is why, it always ends up a failure, that is why I have to hold it back for now, unless I can find someone to help me write the lemon scene but for now, it will be held back.

The story will still be continued, only, without the lemon scenes.

You can be angry, disappointed or whatnot, I can understand that and I take full responsibility for making such promise.

So, all I can do now, is apologize for this that is why.

I am very, very sorry and I hope you can understand.