Chapter 1: That One 'Lost' Guard (Edited Again)

(No POV)

Amiya, along with Doberman and what remain of their force stood their ground, all showing signs of fatigue as they face off against the high numbers of Reunions force that are all desperate to kill all of Rhodes Operatives.

"E-everyone, don't give up...." Amiya pants as she stood her ground and in front of the Doctor. "...W-we're almost at the rendezvous point."

"Damnit, Custos chose the wrong time to stay behind." Doberman cursed as she slightly pant.

Having to save the Doctor and fighting their way to escape, having to leave behind Ace to fend off and buy time to escape, they have gone through such hardship and Amiya refuse to give up, not wanting to have the death of others to be in vain but if they fail to escape, she at least hope the Doctor can escape as he is more important for Rhodes Island.

"Kill them."

"Kill them all."

"Don't let them escape."

Those are the words of all the Reunion operatives says as they all slowly inched closer to the Rhodes operatives who all prepared themselves for the worst.

All hope seems to have lost for the Rhodes operatives, seeing that they have no chance to escape or fend of the large number of Reunions force until....

"Custos..." A Medic said with hope.

....A simple word of a Medic brought back the hope to the Rhodes operatives just by hearing 'Custos' and realizing that they are saved.

Behind Reunions Force

"Uhm, excuse me..."

A Reunion guard felt a tap on his shoilder, which he ignores before again feeling another tap, which annoys him, making him look at the one who is tapping on his shoulder and glares at the person.

"Wh---"

Only to freeze to see that a lot of Reunion grunts lying on the ground all dead and stood in his back was the culprit, wearing a standard uniform of Rhodes Island which shows who his allegiance lies too but what scares the Reunion guard the most is that, the person that stood behind them is someone they all avoid at all cost.

(Y/) (L/n).

"A-a--ah...." the Reunion grunt stutters as he slowly backs away. "Y-y-you, k-k-killed them..."

"Huh?" (Y/n) said as he looks at the dead Reunion members. "I didn't kill them."

"What?" The Reunion grunt said.

"Buddy, I didn't kill them, they were dead when I arrived." (Y/n) said as he waves his hand in denial.

The Reunion guard bumps to his fellow Reunion who turns around and was about to scold the one who bumps into him, only to freeze as he saw who stands behind them.

"L-look, please help me, I am lost." (Y/n) said pleadingly as bowed his head slightly as he held a map on his hand. "I am looking for some Rhodes operatives that are being led by a certain Donkey, have you seen them?"

"STOP CALLING ME, DONKEY!" Was heard on the Rhodes Operatives side.

Which was not heard of course.

"C'mon, good sir, I am already late, Instructor Doberman will me." (Y/n) begged.

Does he not know that he is asking a Reunion member of his comrades whereabouts and especially said comrades are being surrounded by them?

Apparently not if he was asking for their whereabouts.