Four

As Viktor Krum walked down the isle between the Gryffindor and Hufflepuff table, thoughts of that blonde Hufflepuff girl crowded his thoughts, considering that she made such a great impression. As he continued to walk down his eyes scanned the Hufflepuff table trying to find that girl again.

As he found her his eyes were trained on her until he walked past her, taking in her appearance. However, Katie was far too oblivious to notice this and found herself rather interested in the complicated flips and tricks his fellow students were doing. He inwardly cursed himself, knowing that he could have been one of the students to do that however, Karakoff wanted to make an impression and show his famous student off like a prize, making him walk with him.

When he finally arrived to the end, him and his fellow students were looking around unaware of where they could sit. Beauxbatons had sat at the Ravenclaw table, Viktor wanted to go over and sit at the Hufflepuff table but followed his classmates towards the Slytherin table as they made room for him there and he couldn't stray off. Instantly Draco Malfoy was trying to make conversation with him, he ignored him, looking round as it seemed him and the rest of the students found themselves rather interested in the enchanted ceiling and other decorations. He sat there quietly, uninterested to converse with the Slytherins, unlike his friends.

When he finally arrived to the end, he followed his fellow students towards the end of the Slytherin table as they had an extra table at the end clearly meant for them to sit there.  Viktor found himself disappointed as he could not go and sit with the Hufflepuff he had found himself so interested in. He sat down quietly not finding himself interested in conversing with the Slytherins, unlike his friends. For a famous quidditch player, he was not very sociable.

Meanwhile, the Katie was busy focusing on the new variety of food that had come to the table, thanks to the new arrivals. She eagerly tried a bit of each food whilst talking to her friends. 

"Katie." Hannah coughed. 

"Yes?" She replied while eating some more of her ice cream.

"Don't look now, but Viktor Krum is looking at you."

"Who?" She questioned, confused.

"Come on Katie!" Cedric butted in. "Surely, I thought you knew who Viktor Krum is, he's one of those famous quidditch players I told you about." 

"Cedric, you know I don't keep up in that sort of stuff." She took some more of her ice cream before questioning. "What's he doing here anyway?" 

"He's only eighteen." Cedric reminded her. "He still goes to Durmstrang, he's just that good they hired him so young."

"He's obviously here to enter the tournament." Hannah added.

"Which ones him then?" Katie asked.

Cedric discreetly tried to point at him. It didn't take her that long to figure out who it was as many of the Hogwarts and Beauxbatons students were staring and trying to make conversation with the poor guy. Katie peered her head to try getting a better look at him, as she did so she caught made eye contact with him. He continued to look at her for a moment whilst ignoring Draco trying to make conversation, before smirking and looking down.

Katie however, had found herself confused over the whole ordeal. "Why the hell is he staring at me? Is there something on my face?"

Hannah glanced at her for a second, just to make sure. "No, maybe it was the impression you gave to the other schools, in case you haven't noticed most of them were staring at you at first."

"Maybe it was because you stole their big entry scene." Cedric grinned, nudging her.

Katie quickly looked around the hall, realising that few of the people were indeed glancing at her at first, however most had stopped. Except for the Hogwarts students, they were rather used to her big scenes.