One

Four pure white flying horses sore through the sky, their large winds flying through the air. A large silver carriage the size of a house was pulled rather roughly around by them. Katie watched in awe as they flew past where she was sitting in the astronomy pushing a gust of wind in her face.

Many Hogwarts students had gathered in the corridors after hearing about when the other schools would arrive. Katie however, would rather not watch from the crowded corridors and be pushed against the castle's walls within everyone else's excitement and desperation to see the other schools arrive. 

So she took it upon herself to watch from the astronomy tower, one of the many places she liked to spend her time, therefore giving her a much better and comfortable view.

The horses dived towards the ground taking the large carriage with it towards where Hagrid was directing them. Soon he realised the speed they were coming down and how he was directly in his path, he made a quick effort to dive out the way making Holly laugh at his attempts. 

She looked over to see to see about a dozen or so students in a pale blue uniform exit the carriage. Even though the carriage was rather large it seemed as though that amount of student's shouldn't of been able to fit in this carriage, she soon realised that an extension charm must of been placed on the carriage to make it larger on the inside. Holly's eyes widened as she saw a rather large women coming out of the carriage and greeting Professor Dumbledore before heading inside.

Soon after, Katie heard someone yell. "The lake!" She looked over to the Black Lake to see something slowly start to ascend from it. As it carried on ascending she soon realised it was a rather large ship. Large red sails hung from it, waves were splashing violently against it resulting in it to move side to side. As the rough waves crashed against the ship she looked down to see everyone staring in amazement, her included. 

The ship eventually got near to the land, an anchor was soon threw into the water creating a large splash. A large plank was then thrown onto the bank and straight away people cleared off the ship. Katie adjusted her eyes to try and get a better look at them as they were all rather bulky, she soon realised this was because they were wearing large, thick cloaks with fur on them.

There was a man leading them that wore different cloaks compared to the rest of them, they were silver, much like his hair. She saw him greet Dumbledore heartily, hugging him. "Dumbledore!" He bellowed, surprising Katie that she could hear him for how far up she was. She couldn't hear the rest of the conversation so she simply looked around and saw a Durmstrang student with thick eyebrows and a curved nose looking up at her curiously. She smiled at him and waved while he grinned slightly before looking away. 

 She saw the man who she assumed to be the professor, greeting the Hogwarts students that were in the corridors before beckoning forward the student that had been staring at her towards the front of the crowd of students before talking to Dumbledore again gesturing to go inside. He took one last look at her before heading inside.

A/N

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my story, as I said before please be patient with me as this is my first story however feel free the comment on any grammar or spelling mistakes or even if you feel like something could be written better! I would greatly appreciate it.