Three

"Miss Rosewood? Um. Miss Rosewood!"

Katie woke up startled before looking at the house elf before her.

"Yes Tilly?" She asked quite startled.

"The welcoming feast has begun!" The house elf named Tilly exclaimed. "Shouldn't you be there? Oh Miss, are you unable to attend?"

Tilly was one of the many house elves Katie enjoyed talking to. She would often find herself in the kitchen, another one of her spots, eating and spending hours talking to the house elves.

Snapping back to reality, she quickly sat up startled realising that her nap had been much longer than anticipated, hurt that none of her room mates tried to wake her up. She quickly threw herself out of bed and tried to make it seem like she hadn't just woken up.

Tilly watched as she rushed to quickly brush her fringe down, which was currently sticking up and straighten out her uniform. The Hufflepuff paused and turned towards Tilly, gesturing to herself. "Well? Do I look like I haven't just woke up?" 

"You look as great as always Miss!" Tilly replied looking up at her.

"Oh god!" She moaned. "How am I going to go in there, I might as well not go."

"No Miss! You must go!" Tilly stressed. "Professor Dumbledore is making important announcements, he made it clear no one is to miss this!" 

Katie groaned before rushing out of her dormitory, not before wishing Tilly goodbye and promising to see her soon. Rushing through the corridors she was trying to plan out how she would enter the great hall without bringing any attention to her. Believe it or not, this was not the first time it had happened. No it has happened many times before, often because of Katie's obsession with napping or her terrible awareness of time. No matter how many times it happened she's still not used to it happening. 

Eventually, after her trying her hardest to run and her swearing she had an asthma attack even though she doesn't have asthma she made it to the entrance to the great hall. However, when she got there the students from Durmstrang were there as if they were waiting for something. All of them staring at her as she stopped and bent over trying to catch her breathe before trying to discreetly enter the hall. 

She looked up in embarrassment only just realising their presence and stopped what she was doing immediately. She recognised the student at the back, the one who saw her earlier today when the schools had first arrived. He had actually found the whole ordeal rather funny and was fighting back a smile. 

The Headmaster however did not find it funny, he glared down at her and didn't say anything hoping that would make her leave.

It did just that, Katie blushed in embarrassment, "Oh- Sorry." She mumbled, not knowing what else to say

Not wanting to stay in the uncomfortable silence any more she stopped what she was doing and went to walk into the great hall. Luckily the door was open so she wouldn't have to deal with that dreaded creaking. Maybe because the door wont creak no one will look back and she will be able to slip onto the end of the Hufflepuff table and figure it out from there. 

"And now our friends from the North. Please greet the proud sons of Durmstrang and their High Master, Igor Karakoff." 

Katie, not registering what Dumbledore had said walked into the great hall. All heads turned to look at her in confusion and humour 

"Ah, Miss Rosewood. I was not aware you had transferred to Durmstrang?" Dumbledore said in amusement. Some of the great hall erupting in laughter. 

Katie, going bright red replied. "Ah, sorry professor but I'm afraid I haven't transferred. You're still stuck with me." She joked trying to play off the conversation. Looking behind her she saw the Durmstrang students staring at her with confusion, unsure what to do. However, as she looked further she saw the same person looking at her with humour, laughing quietly.

"Ah, what a shame. I'm sure you would have been a wonderful addition to the school. May I ask why you were late?"

'I don't think they have the same opinion.' She thought to herself looking back at the headmasters glare

Katie looked around the great hall, embarrassed but amused with the fact she was having this conversation in the middle of the great hall. Dumbledore often did this whenever she walked in late finding it amusing, the students stayed silent not wanting to miss what was happening. Katie looked down before muttering quietly. "I had a nap."

"I'm sorry Miss Rosewood but I can't hear you."

"I took a nap." She repeated herself, this time louder. The great hall erupted into laughter while Dumbledore and even some people from the other schools quietly laughed too.

"Ah yes. Of course, a nap." Said Dumbledore amused. "I'm not even going to question why you decided now would be a great time for a nap as it is not the first time. Go on then, I believe I've embarrassed you enough." 

Katie quickly rushed to her seat between Cedric and Hannah, them both laughing. "Ah, Katie you're never able to make it on time are you?" Cedric joked.

"Maybe one day" She quipped back before looking down in embarrassment laughing slightly and putting her head on the table.

"Ah yes. Let's try that again shall we? Please greet the sons of Durmstrang and their High Master, Igor Karakoff!"

A/N 

I do hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Remember I appreciate all feedback just please do not be rude about it my heart can't take it :)

Can we try get three votes and two comments for next chapter? I honestly really just wanna hear some feedback and see my book improve! Hope you're all okay!

xoxo