021.

PJM

PJM.

"My legs are too little to be walking this much."
Jimin groaned, trying his hardest to reach Yoongi's
house. Which was on the other side of town.

      He met Taehyung at the coffee shop at eight p.m., it had just turned ten. At times like this, Jimin really wished he could drive. His legs felt like they were about to fall off.

Why did Yoongi have to live so far away? He thought to himself with a huff.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, the purple-haired boy got this weird feeling in the pit of his stomach. He couldn't describe it exactly, but it felt like butterflies swarming around inside his abdomen.

He definitely felt like he was being watched, but by who? He didn't know. All he did know was that the person was staring at him so intensely they could burn holes into the back of his head.

Jimin glanced over his shoulder, seeing a tall dark silhouette not far behind. He couldn't see his face, but one thing was for sure, he was being followed.

The seventeen year old started to pick up his pace, moving his legs that were like jello from all the walking a little faster. He couldn't take this, he was at the point of just wanting to collapse on the ground and let the mysterious man take him.

When he turned his head again, he saw that the tall figure was a bit closer than before, his pace quicker to match Jimin's. This wasn't good. If he didn't start running now, he was going to get caught, that's for sure.

So what did the boy do? He started bolting down the street, glancing behind him to see that the man was now chasing after him, his strides bigger and faster. Fuck, Jimin thought to himself, what does he want with me?

He started moving faster, forcing his legs to cooperate as he turned down a different street, his breathing getting heavier with each step. His feet hit the concrete loud and hard as he ran, sending a wave of pain shooting up his legs. He didn't know how much more he could take of this before he collapsed from exhaustion.