011.

taehyung's pov.

TAEHYUNG TOLD JIMIN THAT HE WAS GOING for a walk on the beach because he needed to get out of the house for a while. Now, he was staring at the ocean with his hands in his pockets, a sadness washing over him. He missed having a tail, he missed the way it felt when he was swimming around with the other sea animals. He missed everything about the ocean and he just wanted to go home.

But there was a certain someone that was keeping him from jumping into the water. Jeongguk made him feel human in a way, he made him feel completely normal. But what would happen if the younger found out about the secret that he was keeping? Because if Jeongguk ended up hating him, he had no idea what that would do to him. He wouldn't be able to handle it.

Taehyung started walking towards the ocean, when suddenly he heard footsteps and a soft voice come from behind him.

"Are you finally getting over your fear of sharks?" Jeongguk asked.

Taehyung turned his head towards the boy with a small smile on his lips. "Sadly, I don't think I will ever get over that fear of mine."

The younger made his way towards the boy, taking a seat on the sand when he was right next to Taehyung; motioning for him to sit down as well. So he did.

The waves were crashing against the shore, the wind picking up and blowing their hair all over the place. Taehyung felt a sort of safety when Jeongguk placed his head on his shoulder with a smile.

"You okay, Tae?" He asked softly, wrapping his arm around the olders.

"Yeah, I think I will be." Taehyung replied softly before looking down at the boy next to him.

Jeongguk was beautiful. His dark hair sculpting his face perfectly, his full lips slightly parted as he stared out at the ocean in awe. Taehyung couldn't deny that he felt something for the younger boy beside him and something inside of him cracked wide open as he kissed the top of his head.

"Jeongguk?" Taehyung said.

"Yes?"

"I need to tell you something." He couldn't lie to him anymore.

He was getting too close.

Too attached.

Too invested.

The younger looked up at him with a grin, nodding slowly. "Go ahead hyung."

"I-" He started but cut himself off because he was suddenly terrified. If Jeongguk ended up hating him he would hate himself.

"What is it?" He asked, suddenly concerned for the older.

"I, uh.." Taehyung stopped. He couldn't do it. The timing wasn't right. "I think you're extremely beautiful, you know?"

Jeongguk smiled, his toothy bunny smile that the older loved deeply. "That's what you wanted to tell me?" He giggled softly.

Taehyung chuckled, nodding his head. "Yes, it is. You're so damn beautiful, it baffles me."

The younger boy blushed a crimson red, looking down at the ground. "I'm really not." He whispered.

Taehyung makes Jeongguk look at him, his eyes searching the youngers. "You have no idea how truly remarkable you are."

Jeongguk stared into the olders eyes, taking his bottom lip between his teeth before slowly leaning in to press a soft peck onto Taehyung's lips. It was quick because suddenly Jeongguk was embarrassed that he even did it.

"I-I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have done that without permission. Please don't hate me, Tae. I cannot believe I did tha-" Before Jeongguk could even finish speaking their lips were connected again.

Taehyung placed his hand on the nape of the youngers neck as their lips moved against each other in a passionate kiss. Electricity coursed through his veins, nothing like he has ever felt before. He was intoxicated and he didn't want to taste anything else ever again, because Jeongguk's lips were the only thing he craved.

After a few minutes have passed, they pulled away slowly; breathing heavily from the lack of oxygen. They met each other's gaze and smiled softly.

"That was... wow." Taehyung breathed, running his fingers through the youngers hair.

"Y-You were my first kiss." Jeongguk blurted, biting his lip.

"Really?"

"Yes. Is that bad?"

"No, of course not. I'm glad you thought I was good enough to be your first." Taehyung said with a grin.

"You're more than good enough, Tae." Jeongguk replied.

"It's, uh... it's getting dark. We should get back, yeah?"

"Yeah." Neither of them wanted to move, though.

Taehyung stood suddenly, holding out his hand for the younger. Jeongguk took it with a small smile before lacing their fingers together.

They both head away from the beach, holding hands with hidden smiles on their faces. It was a perfect way to end the evening together, although Taehyung was feeling guilty for not telling Jeongguk the truth about who he was. He had no idea if he would ever be ready for that conversation, because he was terrified of losing the one person who made him feel something.