015.

TAEHYUNG AND JEONGGUK DECIDED to walk to school today instead of taking the youngers car because it was nice out and the air pollution was low as well, so they thought it would be nice to enjoy the fresh air instead of being contained inside of a ...

TAEHYUNG AND JEONGGUK DECIDED to walk to school today instead of taking the youngers car because it was nice out and the air pollution was low as well, so they thought it would be nice to enjoy the fresh air instead of being contained inside of a vehicle.

They were holding hands as they walked down the street, fingers intertwined and smiles never leaving their lips. It was the day after Taehyung finally asked Jeongguk to be his boyfriend so both were extremely happy at the moment.

None of them spoke, just enjoying the nice breeze and each other's company. They kept stealing glances at one another with a slight grin.

Suddenly, though, they were interrupted by someone who didn't seem too happy with either of them.

"What the hell is going on here?" Jimin asked, making the two stop in their tracks and turn to look at the older with surprise written all over their faces.

"Jimin." Taehyung greeted, already annoyed.

"Hi, Jimin." Jeongguk also greeted, his tone quiet.

The older nodded towards the raven haired boy before turning to his supposed best friend.

"Where the hell have you been?" He asked.

Taehyung let out a long sigh. "I've been staying at Jeongguk's house for the past week." He replied to the older, raising an eyebrow before adding, "Is that a problem?"

Jimin scoffed, crossing his arms over his chest before removing Taehyung's hand from Jeongguk's and grabbing it himself. "Can I speak with you for a moment?" He asked with a fake smile, dragging him away from the younger without giving him a second glance.

Once they were far enough away, Taehyung tore his hand from Jimin's and the older turned to look at him in disbelief. "That was rude of you. Don't be a crab to Jeongguk just because you're pissed at me." He told the older.

"What the fuck is the matter with you, Taehyung?" He asked. "Why were you holding hands with a human?"

"You act like he is a terrible species that needs to be eradicated. He is just a human boy, Jimin. There is nothing wrong with him." Taehyung told the older, scoffing.

"Yeah, there is. Their kind are trying to kill us off!" He whisper-yelled.

"Not all humans are bad! Not all of them are trying to destroy the ocean. Not all of them are trying to make us extinct!" Taehyung retorted back, before adding, "You're starting to sound like my father and that's not a good thing."