40

40 | Erotic Part 1
Song: I'll wait
By: the strumbellas

Part 1

Noah's POV

it's been a couple of minutes since I got home. I was already up in my room, changing out of my dress. the tears wouldn't stop falling and falling. Suddenly, I heard a soft knock on the front door.

I yelled from upstairs, "who is it!" my voice sounded shaky from me sobbing.

"Grayson!" He yelled from the door. What? What's he doing here?

I finished changing into my loungewear and ran down the stairs to the door. But I stopped before I opened it. He hasn't been here in so long. I don't want him to see me like this. I'm a sobbing mess. I accidentally sniffled and let out a small cry.

"Noah, please let me in," Grayson said. I could feel that he was leaning right against the door. he probably heard every sound I made.

I slowly opened the door, revealing a worried Grayson. I didn't bother whipping my tears away. he's seen me cry before, it's not new to him.

As soon as I looked up at him and melted. I've missed his face for so long. Do you know how hard it is to not see this face every day and not cry your eyes out?

The moonlight lit up his adorable face. as for his eyes, they looked Browner then ever.

as soon as I started to sob again, I felt Gray's arms wrap around me and the warmth from his body collided with mine. He rested his chin on the top of my head as we both swayed from side to side. Right as I smelled his sent again I felt completely calm and relaxed.

I slowly lifted my arms and wrapped them around him as my head rested on his chest. My breathing was still hitching every time I tried to speak because I was still overwhelmed that he was here with me in his arms again.

I finally pulled away from him and got myself together to say something. This is it. He needs to know everything. he deserves it.

I took a deep breath before I looked him in the eyes. In his beautiful brown eyes. And before I spoke, I remembered that this is Grayson Lynn, my best friend, the one that's always been there for me for everything. He's never changed.

"Gray, " I had to stop because the look that Grayson was giving made me want to. "i-am—" He had no expression for what I was saying for far but then his head tilted a little and I realized that he was listening.

I cleared my throat and adjusted myself before I continued. I've never actually had said the word "bisexual" to anyone before. it felt weird, okay.

" . . . That I am . . . bisexual." Just saying that made my stomach turn. I felt like I was gonna be judged so much by him but his reaction surprised me.

He tilted his head, even more, waiting for me to continue.

"And that I had a girlfriend." I finished, looking down at my hands. my palms were sweaty, I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Had?" He whispered. I looked up at him to meet his beautiful eyes again. I always get cut off guard by them.

When he questioned the word I used, "had" I felt like I needed to explain more to him because I thought he would've gotten the message.

I felt a single tear roll down my cheeks and drop into my shirt. The thought of JT cheating on me, I couldn't believe it but it did happen, right in front of my eyes.

"Yeah, she um," I bit the inside of my cheek in frustration, remembering the moment I saw them sucking faces.

"She cheated on me . . . and I saw it." I said. More tears started to flow. this so too hard. I put my head down and let the tears drip onto the floor.