3

3 | Choking on Lies
Song: Radio Ga Ga
By: Queen

August 6, 2018

Me walking down that street, Hallway 17. Me falling, getting a bloody nose...then that girl.

I wonder who the guy was.

And I didn't get the girl's name. She seemed chilled though.

Ever have that feeling where you first meet someone, it feels like you've known them forever?

That's what I feel.

And that ... Note... That poem.. what was that? And who's Nate? It's sounds familiar... But I don't know anyone named Nate.

He's good at poems.

I know him for that.

I'm feeling a vibration against my knee.

I don't want to answer. I'm so tired. I slept from 10:00 pm to 4:00 am.

Not getting enough sleep is one of the symptoms of depression. It's on and off for me...

My music is blasting into my ears. My Spotify is on shuffle for Bebe Rexha. Currently, it's playing Last Hurrah, halfway through.

On some days, I wake up around 4 maybe 5 am and I can't go back to sleep and my phone is always next to me, charging so why not.

It's on the bridge now.

'Maybe I'll never change'

I've always liked this part because it's the build up for the last base drop.

'But I'm still glad I came'

I wonder what the time is? I'll check after the song ends.

'Try again another day'

I've always liked to daydream about events that would never happen or are not possible when I'm listening to a song.

Most of the daydreams contain of me being a badass girl, doing what I want, being the hero for sh!t or me fighting and winning.

Imagining that everyone loves me, thinks I'm cool, and everything is perfect no flaws, no problems, it's like a fairy tale.

'But for now'

Unfortunately, the reality is not.

'This is my last hour—'

I heard a pop in my left ear as my earbuds were being ripped out.

I opened my eyes to see Grayson holding my earbud.

I sat up and took the other one out. Grayson was saying things but my ears were still getting back to the actual volume of the room, quiet.

"And that's why I'm here!" Gray finished.

I looked at him and squinted my eyes and rubbed them.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't listening. What'd you say?" My granny voice was so low, it kinda startles me at first.

"Yeah, I could tell. I said that I would call you to wake you up but you didn't answer so I came here to wake you up physically."

Oh. He was the vibration. Oops...

"Oh." Was all I said because I'm still tired.

"Come on get up, we're gonna be late!" He said, walking out of my room. "I'll get your lunch packed while you get real!"