• 14 •

Chapter 14

Rye's P.O.V

• Tuesday 10:30am •

I sat down to breakfast, mum had made me and the others some pancakes but they were all still in bed.

I had told the family yesterday after dinner. It when better than expected.

My mum sat down at the table with me and smiled.

"Thank you for coming to tell us and not over the phone", My mum spoke.

I nodded and began eating, "It probably would have been sooner but I had to clear it with Blair".

"And you and Andy are good?", She then ask.

I just shrugged, "Who know's anymore...I saw had an agrument again. I let my feelings get in the way all the time and I shouldn't. I don't know if he feels the same way anymore", I say.

She gave me a nod, "It will work out and plus chin up. You got tour to get too".

I smiled at that, she was right. Tour started today and I was excited to get on the road again.

I continued to talk to my mum for a while before the others also joined in the kitchen.

------------------------

• Tuesday 12:30pm •

We arrived back at the house in london, me and Robbie were driving to the hotel and the others had left already to get to hotel.

I got out the car with April and Ava.

"Look after April, okay? Call me if anything happens", I say.

They both roll they eyes, "We will be fine", April spoke.

"Okay...If you have a party though, no alcohol", I say to April and she smiles.

Robbie sticks his head out the car window, "Maybe no parties at all!".

"Don't listen to Rob", I joke and they laugh.

I hug them both and get in the car, "See you soon", I say and they both wave.

I get back in the car and Robbie starts the car us driving off.

I switch on the radio and the music starts as I do some stories for Instagram.

Me and Robbie soon both start singing,

"I ain't sitting by the phone
Calling, calling, calling you
I ain't lying here alone
And I know, I know you ain't too
But I don't know how it ended up
With you and him, 'cause it was me and you
I can tell you that I don't
But I miss, I miss me and you
Du du du, du du du
Oh, me and you".

We soon got to the hotel and saw Sonny sitting in the loby.

"Why you waiting here?", I ask.

Sonny shrug, "Me and Rob got to go to are room to edit...Your with Andy", He says.

"...Andy", I say. "Why can't you go with Andy or...or Robbie go with Andy?", I ask.

Sonny shakes his head, "I told you. Me and Robbie are editing now!", He spoke. "Oh by the way your room number is 369", He says and pulled Robbie to the elevator, leaving me on my own.

I sighed and headed for the stairs, walking up and taking my time.

I got to the right floor and walked too the room, knocking as I didn't have a key.

It soon opened.

"Rye...", Andy says and I walked in.

I saw a double bed and a single in the corner.

"Rye...I need to talk to you", Andy spoke.

I nodded, "Okay", I say and sat on the bed, looking at him.

I waited as he took a moment.

"I broke up with Steven", Andy began.

"Wait...Really?", I ask and he nodded.

"I decided no time was the right time to break up with him, I had to do it soon so I could be with the one I really wanted", He spoke sitting next to me.

"I was starting to think you didn't actually want this", I say.

"I know...and I'm sorry about that", Andy spoke.

I shake my head, "Andy...", I say and took a breathe.

"Yeah?", He asks.

"I love you", I say.

He smiled back.

"I love you too Rye...".

----------------------------------

Hey guys, hope you enjoyed this book. I've got ideas for more books