• 13 •

Chapter 13

Andy's P.O.V

• Monday 4:30pm •

I rushed in and when to Rye's room straight away but I couldn't find him.

I jogged back down the stairs to outside and still couldn't find him.

Where the hell was he?

I walked into the kitchen, "Sonny?!".

He looked at me.

"Where's Rye?", I asked.

"His gone to his family with Robbie and April until tomorrow because tour", Sonny spoke.

I looked at him for a moment before sitting down.

"What's up?", Sonny then asks, sitting down opposite me.

"...I broke up with Steven", I say.

"Mate...", He sighed. "I'm sorry".

I looked at him for a moment before speaking, "I'm not hurt or anything. I just want to be Rye. And I realized that no time was right to dump someone".

Sonny nodded, "You was together for over two years though".

I hummed, "The relationship wasn't going anywhere. He would always flirt and gosh knows how many times he cheated on me. I found someone I love and there is more of connection".

"Love?", Sonny asks a little shocked.

"Since day one", I say and nodded with a smile. "From the moment I layed eyes on him in that tiny flat".

- Flashback -the day they met -.

"Andy!", I heard Blair yell from the front door of the flat.

I had moved in yesterday, this livingroom could be a good bedroom for one or two people but five, Blair's joking right.

"Yeah, Blair", I yelled back and paused my fifa game.

I got up and headed to the hallway, seeing Blair and a rather handsome dude next to him. He was talker, had brown hair in a quiff style and the most gorgeous brown eyes I had ever seen.

He was stunning.

"Hey mate, I'm Rye", He spoke and gosh, his voice was beautiful.

"Rye is the second person to be trailing for the band", Blair spoke.

"I guess it's me and you for now then", I spoke and Rye smiled slightly.

Damn, his smile I thought to myself. This boy was beautiful, lets hope he can sing.

Me and Rye headed to the livingroom as Blair had too pop back out.

I showed Rye around the tiny flat.

"I like it", Rye says and smiled. "It's cosy".

I agreed with him there.

"You like fifa?", I then asks.

"Don't play it much", He shrugged and sat down on one of the sofas.

"Blair! I think we have a problem!", I yelled, making Rye laugh.

His laugh! It's so cute.

He rolled his eyes, "But you can teach me".

"Sounds like a plan but first let's see", I say and grabbed my guitar.

"You want me to sing now?", He asks.

"I mean, unless your nervous, You don't have to right now", I say, that was making me nervous.

"Me, nervous. Never", He says and I chuckled.

"Okay ready", I say and start to play gutiar, a song I thought he would know and he definitely new it.

"She's in the class A Team
She's stuck in her daydream
Been this way since eighteen
But lately her face seems
Slowly sinking, wasting
Crumbling like pastries
And they scream
The worst things in life come free to her", He sung.

I stopped playing the gutiar and phsically clapped.

"You sound great. You been in a band before or sung on stage before?", I asked him.

He nodded, "I've been in a band but I left with my bestmate. I was clearly never good enough to sing on my own...".

"Don't say that. Your voice is amazing", I say to him and touched his shoulder slightly.

He shakes his head a little bit but smiled at me, "Yours is amazing".

"How do you know?", I asked confused.

"I saw you perform and you was my favourite. I never thought I could possible be in a band with you", Rye spoke and smiled.

Me, smiling back as he got his phone out to show me the video and then I remembered that day very well.

(Video for when Rye is talking about. At the top ^).

-End Flashback-.

I knew now that I wanted to be with him and no one else...