• 1 •

Chapter 1

Rye's P.O.V

• Saturday 1:25pm •

Something was up as I walked down the stairs of my girlfriends house. I had stay last night as she held a big house party, the other boys ended up leaving but I stayed the night.

She was quiet with me again and I had no idea why.

"Babe...", I asked quietly following her into the kitchen but stopped talking her mum being here.

Her mum looked at me, "Ryan, it's good to see you", She says.

"You too", I replied being poliet with a smile.

"You want to stay for lunch", She then asks.

I was about to reply when April replied for me. "His got band rehearsal, he has to go", She says going to the front door.

I looked at her slightly, "Yeah...Should be going", I say before walking out the door, it just starting to rain.

I turned to look at April. "What's wrong?", I ask.

"I'm just slightly bored again", She spoke.

I new what she was talking about because she told me the last time she broke up with me. We had broken up 6 times in the past 2 months. Shes always the one to break up with me and I'm always the idiot taking her back.

I looked at her for a moment, "What you mean to say is, you don't want to be called a cheater while you go with someone else today and then try to get back with me in a couple of days", I said, saying it straight as this would be the seventh time.

It was getting tireding, really tiring.

"Shut up Ryan. But if you want to know, yeah exactly. Now leave. Got to get ready for tonight".

I looked at her for a moment. It hurt just like the first time. It hurt more, that everytime I forgave her and that was my own fault.

"Ryan!", She says, clicking her fingers. "Go. Oh and don't phone me. I'll phone you when I want".

"Don't expect me to answer", I say quietly.

I was use to her breaking up with me now which hurt me lest everytime but this time she admitted that she didn't want to be called a cheater so she breaks it off with me to sleep with others.

It confirmed that she didn't like me as much as I liked her.

Fans new about the relationship from the first week in too it because she wanted to go to a public place. I told her it wasn't a good idea but she insisted. Someone took a picture of us and soon everyone new, giving me back lash and her hate. She didn't care about the hate because she loved the attention even if people didn't like her, she didn't give a shit which made me thing she was the one until the she broke up with me a couple days later.

"You will answer bab. You always do", She said and turned, slamming the door.

I sighed deeply as then I realized I had been standing out in the rain, getting soaked.

"Great", I mumbled. Not that I really cared about the rain considering what just happened again.

------------------

• Saturday 4:00pm •

I slowly walked through the door, now drenched from the rain. It had been raining since the time I left her house.