• 10 •

Chapter 10

Rye's P.O.V

• Friday 11:35am •

I had just got back to the house with April, from the doctors.

The doctor had said that she was 8 weeks pregnant. I sorter think its mine but right now there was no way to be sure until able to get a DNA test.

I had asked April if I could get one and she said yeah even though she knows its mine.

I had stayed in Andy's room with him last night, letting April have my bed as she didn't want to face her mum.

The only people who new at the moment were Andy and Sonny but no one else new yet and we weren't planning on telling anyone just yet.

I walked into the house with April, Sonny walking straight over to us.

"How did it go?", He asks in whisper form as Brook and Harper were in the kitchen.

April was about to answer when Brook and Harper came out the kitchen.

"You two back together?", Brook asked and we both shook are heads.

Harper narrowed his eyes at us, "Sure. Brook do we believe them?".

"Nope", Brook says and walked off back to the kicthen with Harper.

We waited for Brook and Harper to be out of earshot before we started to explain what happened.

"Andy still out?", I ask Sonny, once finished explaining what happened.

Sonny nodded, "Yeah, he said he will be back later. Steven wants to show him his new car".

"Enough one", I say and rolled my eyes.

Maybe I was a little jealous of Steven and Andy but Andy did like me, right?

"Anyway, I was about to make bacon snadwiches before you came in", Sonny spoke before adding. "Want one?".

April smiled, "Please", She says.

Sonny smiled at her and nodded before he looked at me, "Rye?".

I nodded, "Sounds good", I smiled and headed to the kitchen with both April and Sonny.

I sit down next to Brook and text Mikey while I'm there.

I had been keeping in contact with Mikey and he had been replying, I think our friendship was back on track.

"Brook, Harper want a bacon sandwich?", Sonny asks.

"I won't say no", Harper says and Brook agrees.

---------------------

• Friday 2:35pm •

Me and Brook had decided to go on a jog, but we only jogged to Asda as we wanted to go there, plus Sonny wanted milkshake.

We walk in the store and down the isle until Brook grabbed my wrist and stopped me from walking.

"Shit", He mumbled.

I turned to him, "What?", I ask confused.

"Jack...", Brook whispered as I looked up at the end of the isle. He hadn't noticed us.

"Lets go say Hi", I say and he shakes his head, pulling me to enough place in the shop.

"Why not Brook? What's going on?", I ask him and cross my arms.

"I miss him...but the last we saw each other we may have gotten into a little disagreement", Brook says and looked down at the floor.

"A little disagreement?", I ask.

"Hmm...", Brook replied simply before he continued to speaking. "I didn't want him to leave the band...".

I nodded, I understood Brook completely.

"You need to talk to him Brook. You don't want to lose your friendship and I should know. I nearly lost mine with Mikey", I say.

He looked up, "Your right...I need to talk to him", Brook says, walking off.

I started shopping, giving Brook and Jack the time they need.

----------------

• Friday 8:15pm •

I pulled back from the kiss and looked at Andy with a smile.

We were currently in his room, laying on his bed and had been for the past half hour.

"Somethings on your mind?", Andy asks softly as he traced patterns on my arm in a soothing way.

I shrugged slightly.

"Bee...", He called me, making me blush lightly.

"It's just how did it go with Steven?", He asks.

Andy nodded, "He just showed me his new car".

"You didn't", I began.

"Not yet but I will okay. I like you okay and I just need the right moment to call it quits with Steven, okay?", Andy says to me.

I looked at him, "If your sure...".

"Rye...I have never been more sure about anything in my life", Andy says and kisses me again.

I kiss him back with a happy smile but then pull back.

"I'm happy to be with you", Andy spoke.

"I am too. But I'll be happier when we are completely together with no one else", I say and looked at him.

He pulled me closer, "We will be. In time", Andy spoke.