• 3 •

Chapter 3

Rye's P.O.V

• Tuesday 7:18am •

I woke up slowly, lying next to Sonny. We had cuddled again last night, like I did the night before.

The radio was still playing as I slowly got up, careful not to wake Sonny.

Yesterday, I went out with my bestfriend Ava and then when I came back, me and the boys facetime Andy to organize who was singing what in the cover we was recording today.

Andy was still at Steven coming back today. He had been gone for like two days and I missed him loads.

I slowly when over to Sonny's window to see the sun shinning as the song on the radio was playing quietly.

'Let go, I got a feeling its time to let go. I said so, I knew that this was doomed from the get go. You thought that it was special, special'-

I turned the radio off and stood there for a moment, I felt the urge to cry but I wasn't going to, not again.

I left Sonny's room and got ready to go for a run on my own. I needed to ranaway from myself that wanted me to run back to her, even though I was trying so hard not to run back to her, to stay away from her.

---------------------

• Tuesday 9:45am •

I had arrived back to the house about a hour ago with a clear head.

Me and Harper were in the studio with noodles, charles dog.

"Ready?", He asks.

I nodded and jumped up as I was prepared. Me and Harper had decided to start now instead of later so we could get our solos out the way.

Brook and Sonny were still getting ready and we were waiting for Andy to get back.

I began to singing, my mind drifting off to being on stage, such a great place and where I feel like I belong with the other boys.

I soon stopped and Harper done his solo.

"Want a drink Harp?", I asked him.

He nodded and I head to the kitchen. I put the kettle on as I heard the door go.

"Ah great, the kettles on", Steven says.

I frown slightly but put a fake smile on my face before turning back around.

"Steven...", I say before adding. "Where's Andy?".

"Studio", He simply replies.

I nodded and turned back to the kettle, rolling my eyes. I make me, Andy, Harper and Steven a tea.

I give Steven his tea before taking Harper and Andy there drink.

"Hey Rye. How you feeling?", Andy asked when I gave him his drink.

I nodded with a smile, "Yeah, much better".

Andy smiled at that before turning back to focusing.

I when back to the kitchen to get my tea.

"Hey Rye. Get me sugar would you", Steven spoke.

I looked at him for a moment before I got him the sugar.

"Thanks sugar", He grins.