Chapter 15 - Prom

This is for u KillianEmory

AND MY FAVORITE WRITER NOTICED MEEEEEEE!!!!!!

THEY WROTE A CHAPTER ABOUT A SUGGESTION I HAD!!!!

I'M FREAKING OUT CAUSE THEY ARE MY ART IDOL!!!!!

______________________

America rushed down the stairs. She didn't have her contacts in, her hair was half up and half down, while being curly. She wore a light blue dress, that faded to purple. (I'm gonna draw dis)

(Here it is) (Edit: I redrew it because the last one SUCKED) (edit: august 29th going to redraw it again, along with canada)

Ame called out to her dad, "Dad! I'm going to the prom!"

UK laughed, while reading a book thinking she was joking, said, "Very funny sweetie."

Canada came down the stairs with a pink dress fading to a blue, almost as blue as her eyes. Her hair was curly and in a ponytail. She didn't have her raccoon hat on, but she still looked good. ( I'll draw this too) "But dad, I'm going to the prom!" She said while bouncing towards the door.

(Here it is)

UK finally realized that Ame actually did go to the prom

UK finally realized that Ame actually did go to the prom. He got up before Canada could answer the door for Ukraine. "Prom... I seem to hear that word a lot lately..."

Canada smiled, "Of course you have! I'm going because Ame is going!" She reached for the door.

UK looked at Canada, sadly as she opened the door to a shorter, more flustered Ukraine. Ukraine took in Canada's outfit and sighed, "Oh... Wow..."

UK stared at Ukraine's hand, which was outstretched for UK to take it. "Hello sir, my name is Ukraine Kiev..."

Canada intercepted, "And we're late!" Canada pulled Ukraine to the car. UK staring and yelling after them, "I KNOW EVERY COP IN TOWN BUCKO!"

________________________

America stops in front of a grand staircase. Russia comes up to her with a tuxedo on. He hands her a rose. She turns to him and smiles, "Hey... Where'd you get that tux?"

Russia smiled, "It was just something I had lying around." They looked at each other. Russia finally asked, "Where'd you get the dress?"

Ame smiled, "It was just something that I had... You know... Lying around..."

Russia and America laughed. They linked their arms and they walked into the dance room.

_____________________________

China walks up to Canada and America's door. He smirks and straightens his tuxedo. He knocks on the door. UK answers the door, China smiles, "I'm here to pick Canada up for the prom."

China smiles at UK. UK makes a stone face, and slams the door in China's face.

______________________________

America and Russia walk into the dance room. They spot Ukraine and Canada dancing. America smiled at the sight, while Russia smiles at her.

______________________________

Ukraine and Canada was danced to a nice song. Ukraine straightened up, "Um Canada... I was wondering if... Maybe... You'd like to... Um..."

Canada put her finger to his mouth, "I'd love to go out with you..."

Ukraine and Canada smiled at each other and leaned towards each other.

______________________________

Ame and Russia danced with each other. They looked to see Poland rushing to them. She was wearing a dress that looked like something Juliet would wear. America looked at her, "Poland? Are you okay?"

Poland looked around, "William said he would be here!"

Ame turned away from Russia, "Don't tell me you've progressed to full on hallucinations?"

From the stage, the band was changing, but you heard someone quote a Shakespearean poem. Poland looked to the stage, there stood Germany. He was dressed in Romeo attire.

He jumped off the stage and walked to Poland, "Mi'lady"

Poland outstretched her hand, while he took it and kissed the top of it, "Good sir..."

Germany began to lead her somewhere towards someplace, while Poland looked back at America, and waved bye. She followed Germany.

______________________

I'm saving all drama for next chapter

Chapter 15 is done