Chapter 14 - Discussing Prom

Did you know that if a guy dips his balls in something... They can taste it?

No-

I'm serious they have fucking tastebuds on their balls

Why tf do I know that-?

Also this is th week of William Shakespeare's 456th birthday

Anyway...

_________________________

America and Russia get out of the car, paint streaks in their hair. They are talking, "No none of that stuff is true."

Ame looks at Russia, no contacts and asks, "State Trooper?"

Russia shakes his head, "Fallacy. Dead guy in the parking lot?"

Ame smiles, "Rumor. The duck?"

Russia made a face, "Hearsay. Philippines' balls?"

Ame said, "True... But only because he tried to grope me in the lunch line!"

Russia and America sat on her porch, he says, "Fair enough..."

America looked at Russia, "Is your accent real?"

Russia looked at her, pretend offended, "How dare you suggest it's fake? " he paused, and with his hands up, "You got me... I'm Jamaican..."

America and Russia look at each other for a long time then burst out laughing. Russia stopped after a while, he looked at America, "Go to the prom with me."

Ame looked at Russia, "is that a wish or command?"

"C'mon... Go with me" Russia grinned.

Ame shook her head, "No it's a stupid tradtion... People expect everyone to be there"

Russia thought for a moment, "But they wouldn't expect you to be there..." He looked at Ame, who was thinking about it.

"Huh... I guess I could go..." Ame looked at him.

Russia and America sat in silence for a while, "Are you going to wear your contacts?"

America looked at him, "Yes."

Russia looked at her, "I don't think you should..."

Ame sighed, "Well... I'm not going to listen to you on that one..."

Russia grabbed her shoulders, "Your eyes are beautiful... You need to show people!"

Ame frowned, "You don't know what I've been through! There's a reason!"

America slides out of his grip, and walks in the house. Slamming the door shut. Russia looked sadly at her, then got up to go to his house.

__________________________

(I'm too fucking lazy to translate this so do it yourself)

(Also I used Google translate soooooo)

Ukraine and Canada sit in the library, learning French. Canada sits across the table staring at Ukraine, waiting. Ukraine reads from the book, "Puis-je vous offrir un panais ?"

Canada says, little annoyed, "Non, vous ne pouvez pas ..."

Ukraine shakes his head and stutters, "Où est le crayon de mon oncle ?"

Canada rolls her eyes, "Je ne sais pas! Peut-être que c'est dans ton cul ? Quand vas-tu me demander de sortir ?!"

She got up and left the library in a rage. Ukraine was frantically flipping through the book, in search of what she said. He found most of it and said, "Merde... "

_____________________________

Poland opens her locker to see a renaissance dress hanging. On it, there's a note. She teaches for it, it says,

"O fair one, I would thou be most pleased if you would accompany me to the gathering for adolescents! It will be filled with wonder, and we shall look at the stars when it is all over! Do you accept thy invitation?

Yours truely, Willam S.

I'm case you need clarification... It's Germany..."

Poland blushed and smiled at the note, while others stopped and stared at the dress. She looked at the beautiful dress. She turned around and saw Germany, looking at his feet and blushing.

"I accept thou invitation..." Poland smiled. Germany looked up at her, smiling and blushing, almost crying.

_________________________________

UK sits on the kitchen, trying his best to make English muffins, but failing.

Canada walks up to him, and sits next to him, "Hey dad..."

UK looks at Canada, "What do you want?"

Canada sighed then said, "Well dad, as you know the prom is tomorrow... And I was wondering if-"

UK interrupts her, "Nope I'm not going to bend the rules, you know that you can only go if Ame goes. I know you want to bend the rules for that hot rod China."

Canada looked confused, "What the fuck is a hot rod? Well anyway... I don't want to bend the rules for him, I just wanted to ask if you'd let me go if someone else would ask me."

UK said, "I'm not bending the rules for anybody. If Ame goes, then you can, but since she probably wont, then that means you don't." Canada looked hurt then went up to her room.

_____________________________

Canada day in her room, bored and sad. She really wanted to go with Ukraine. She looks up when she hears a knock on her door. She gets up and answers it. Ame is standing in the doorway, looking sullen, "What do you want?"

Ame looks at her, "Can I come in?"

Canada nods, and gets out of Ame's way home. She and Ame say on her bed, "Listen..."

Canada isn't paying attention, she's too busy staring at her shoes, "Listen Im sorry you can't go, just because I'm not little Miss Susie highschool..."

Canada looked down sadly, "Its not fair... I'm the only Sophomore asked to prom... And I can't go... Just because you don't feel like it..."

Ame and Canada sat in silence for a while, then she finally said, "China never told you that we went out... Did he?"

Canada looks at her sister confused, "What? Really?"

Ame nods, "Yea... In 9th grade..."

Canada thought for a second, "How did I not know about this...?"

Ame sighed, "I told him, if he told anyone, the cheerleaders would find out how small his dick is..."

Canada started at her sister, "Are you saying...?"

America looked at her, and nodded, "Yes... "

Canada stared at her sister while she continued, "That is the reason that I never do what everyone else is doing..."

Canada looked down, "So you made sure I could never do anything like that? Just to protect me?"

Ame sighed, "Yea... And I get it if you're mad at me..."

Canada looked up, "I'm not mad..." She hugged her, "I'm happy you did that..."

Ame looked surprised, "Y-you are?"

Canada nodded while hugging her, "If you didnt... Then I wouldn't have met Ukraine!"

She smiled and hugged her back. They hugged each other for a while.

"You know what? I will go to the prom just so you can go... "

Canada looked at her, "Really? Are you serious?"

Ame nodded. They hugged each other again.

_______________________________

Chapter 14 is dun