Chapter 3 - Overprotective Much?

China stood in the courtyard with his buddy, who had green and white. He had a crescent moon on his face and a white strip going down the right side of his face. (It would look left to us) China and Pakistan stood there watching girls and guys go past.

"Virgin alert, your favorite," said Pakistan pointing to two girls. They spotted Canada and Vietnam go by. Canada and Vietnam giggled as they passed them.

China smirked, "Looking good ladies."

"They're outta reach, even for you. "

China scoffed, but remained smirking, "No ones outta reach for me."

"Wanna put some money on that?"

"Don't need to... This I will do for fun."

_____________________________________

From across the way, Ukraine and Germany noticed China and Pakistan talking. "Who's that guy?" Ukraine asked.

"That's China Beijing, he's a jerk, and a jerk-off, and model." Germany waved him off.

Ukraine laughed and looked at China again, "He's a model?"

Germany nodded, "Mostly just local stuff, but you get the idea."

Ukraine looked at Canada again, "Man just look at her, is she always ..." He stopped looking for the right words.

Germany chimed in, "Such a tease?"

Ukraine looked at Germany, offended, "How can you say that? Look at her she's so..."

Germany chimed in again, "Conceited?"

Ukraine said, shocked, "Nononono man, look, look at the way she smiles, look at her eyes they are totally pure. I, mean, she's totally pure, and you are missing what's there."

Germany have a "mhm" and said, "No, Ukraine, no. What you have there is a snobby little princess, who is wearing a strategically planned sun dress, making guys like us will never have her, and makes guys like China," he motioned to China, who had been checking Canada out, "Realize they want to. She, my friend is what we will spend the rest of our life not having. So get used to it, settle for a space nerd or something. So that means, move on."

"No."

"Come on dude, you can't have her. "

"No! You're wrong about her. I mean, space nerd sounds kinda cool, but still! You're wrong!"

"Alright, you wanna take a shot? Be my guest, she's actually looking for a French tutor," Germany said.

Ukraine exclaimed happily, "That's great!"

Germany furrowed his brow, "You know french?"

Ukraine hesitated, "Well... No but I will!"

____________________________________

It's after school time and everyone is in the parking lot getting ready to go home. America sat with her best friend, Poland. Poland was a shy girl, and she wore semi-renaissance wear. She had red on the bottom of her face, and white on top. She had straight pinkish hair, and wore it in a ponytail.

"Space is so cool! I mean, look at this picture of the milky way!" Poland kept going on and on about space.

America smiled, and listened to Poland talking excitedly about space. Just then, China pulled up next to them. He looked at America's outfit and have a disgusted look at her.

"Ame, your little Vietnam war look is outta style," China yelled at Ame.

America rolled her eyes and continued to listen to Poland. China got frustrated at Ame not acknowledging him. He drove a way ahead and stopped to see Canada and Vietnam. They were talking.