Chapter 6 - I dont think its going to work

Germany and Ukraine were on the other side of the football field, watching what happened. Ukraine sighed, "We're screwed..."

Germany looked at Ukraine, "I don't want to hear that defeatist attitude! Be upbeat!"

Ukraine gave a fake smile, and fake cheerfulness, "We're screwed!!!"

Germany smiled, "See? There you go!"

_______________________________________________________

Ame stands at the bathroom sink, washing her face after she had brushed her teeth. Canada comes in with her night clothes on. She went up to Ame, who had her hair down finally, and messed with it, "You know... You could have a lot of potential underneath all this hostility! Maybe you should try a new look! I could give you a makeover!"

Ame gave Canada a small smile, "I like this look, sorry, I'm not trying to change it up."

Canada have her a small pout, "How sad.. ." Then she turned and began to brush her teeth. Ame turned around and walked out of the bathroom. She turned and went into her room, and went to bed.

________________________________________

Ame walks out of a store, looking at original Broadway cast recordings on cds, which her truck takes. She looks up to see a particularly tall Russian boy leaning against her truck, admiring it.

She stated at him in confusion while he asked, "Vintage fenders?"

"Are you following me?"

He looks at Ame, pretend offended, "How dare you assume that of me? I cant beli- yea I am following you." He nodded and flashed his heart melting smile. America was unimpressed.

Ame tried to wave him off, like a dog or a child that won't stop biting you leg so you have to call your parents for help, and then, you have to go to the hospital to get stitches and- nevermind... Russia smirked, "Not much of a talker huh?"

Ame sighed, "Depends on the topic, my fenders don't exactly put me in a talking frenzy." She said with a hand on her hip.

Russia seemed genuinely intrigued by her resistance, "You really aren't afraid of me, are you?"

Ame rolled her eyes, "Why would I need to be afraid of you?"

Russia shrugged, "Most people are."

Ame said, "Well I'm not."

Russia smirked, "You may not be afraid of me, but you have thought of me naked haven't you?"

America rolled her eyes and said sarcastically, "wow sounds like you read my mind... I have TOTALLY thought of you naked." She looked at him with her arms crossed.

Russia moves out of the way, for Ame to get in her truck. She gets in and tries to pull out, but China's car pulls up perpendicular to her car's rear. He gets out, and Ame says, "Um... Do you mind?"

"Not at all," China smirks, and goes into the store. Ame is pissed off so she puts her truck in reverse and slams into the side of his car, Russia is standing there watching her, and China runs out of the store. China is freaking out and Russia is laughing. Ame makes a pretend pouty face and says, "Oops..."

_____________________________________

UK is freaking out, "Oops? Oops?! My insurance doesn't cover PMS!"

Ame rolled her eyes, "Tell them I had a seizure then." I

UK exclaimed, "Is this about art school? Are you punishing me for wanting you to go to my old school?"

America looked at UK, "Arent you punishing me for mom leaving?"

UK hesitated, "Do you think you can leave her out of this?"

Ame said, "Then stop making my decisions for me!"

UK exclaimed, "I'm your father! You listen to me!"

Ame said, "But I'm 18! I can make my own decisions just fine!"

UK looked at Ame, "And since you are 18, you don't know what you want!"

Ame yelled, "What I want... Is to go to an art school that I can enjoy! I want for you to support me! I want mom to come back!"

Ame turned from UK and went to her bedroom, fuming. UK looks at her sadly, when Canada comes up to him. "Did she really ram into China's car?"

" Yes... "

"Mega oof..."

_________________________________

Russia closed his locker, and turned to see a fuming Chinaman. "When I pay fifty dollars... I expect results Watching the bitch total my car doesn't count!"

" Yea yea I'm working on it... "

"You'd better or else..."

Russia looked at China, "Or else what? You can't hurt me." Then he turned and walked off to class, but then stopped, "Oh and I upped my price... 100 dollars per date... In advance." Russia turned his head to smirk at China before walking off, if you don't let them respond, they can't say no.

China was mad, so he punched a wall in anger.

__________________________________

Too bored made another chapter

Chapter 6 is done