Chapter 1

I woke up very early..i checked the clock and it was still...WHAT? 9:10 in the evening!!! Oh God,I thought its 4 in the morning but not.I ran downstairs to see what my Mom cook tonight. "I smell delicious!" I shouted.but no replies.Nobody was at the house exept for me and my Mom because Dad is working at the SelfVille so He is away from us and my brothers are still at school because they always want a midnight school...Wow me and my siblings are OPPOSITE."Dinner is ready!" My Mom shouted "Yay!! Soup for dinner!!!" I shouted stupidingly.So i ate the soup very fast..like 2 and a half minutes before i finish my Mother told me to do the plates,so I wait for them to finish eating........"Betty,Betty wake up!!!" I hear my brother Lomo saying.. "You did not do the plates!" "But i fall asleep!" I shouted back and ran to my room to continue sleeping.
"Riiinnngggg!!!" The telephone rings very very loud so I woke up and answer it."Hello"
"Hi"
"Who are you please?"
"Im Knott!!"
"Oh Knott i remeber you!"Knott was my best friend he always do prank calls and i love that prank very much."What do you want?"I ask him "I just call you because today is a special day!!"
"What?" I ask exitedly "Why what happened??? Tell me now,Please." and then we disconnected to each other."Hello? Hello? Knott you still there?" He didnt answer so i hung up the telephone.And go Outside of the house.I see Watt,my neighbor playing with his brother David.I called them that can i join them but they did let me join they're game.they're playing hide and seek so its my it."When i counted to three you should all be hiding!" "One" I say,Happily "two,Three" then i get my hands in my eyes and find them whereever they are....I hear a bush that is moving..I think its Watt because he loves nature.So I look who it is and shout the word "WATT!!" And run to where i counted and tap it...so its Watt's it now.As Hecounts I ran to a tree and climb in it and dont move,I see David is hiding inside the trash can.Eww.....Then i hear Watt shouting the word 'THREE' so i calm down,He watch the bushes to find where i am....He also finds us inside the teash cans and then he saw David and David ran as fast as Watt and David tap the tree first.So if Im caught its my it again,I see him watching the trees i can see that he is far away from the tapping area so I get down to the tree quitely and ran very fast.and I tapped it first.After a few minutes we go back to our house and rest..Phew.....That was very tired.So I went back to my house and Sleep in my room.