Literally pointless arguing.

"Peachy? Peachy, Hannah finally started talking, and – why are you on the floor?" Dorian asks, running into the room.

I slowly wake up and get up from the floor. I must've collapsed after working on my martial arts.

"Ahh, I must've rolled out of bed... haha..." I awkwardly try to make an excuse. I don't want the others knowing I need to practise punches in order to be on the same level as them. "Anyways, what's going on?"

"Right! Hannah just started confessing. If Luna wasn't here she probably would still be denying some... stuff..."

I pause, imagining Luna questioning Hannah.

I become scared for Hannah.

"I'm not even gonna ask." I say, getting up and breezing past Dorian, heading downstairs. I stand in the doorway of the living room, about to talk, when I spot Slime, Luna and Hannah.

"Uhh... what?" I say, bewildered at the sight in front of me.

Luna above Slime with a knife and Hannah on the floor with multiple small cuts on her arms and legs.

"Jesus Luna, let go of Slime!" I say, Dorian rushing to drag Luna away from her.

"Slime this is why I wanted you to get Peachy instead!" Dorian yells at her.

"But this is the only way she'll talk to us!" Slime argues. "It took me a long enough time to persuade Luna to do this, and she only decided once Hannah pissed her off enough. There's no other way!"

Dorian angrily inhales a bunch of air, stomps over to Slime, and slaps her across the face.

"For god's sake Slime – we don't want to see you hurt!" Dorian yells again, grabbing Slime's hands with her own. "You may not feel the pain, but you're still being harmed. If you were fatally stabbed you'd still die! That shows that some harm will fall onto you. So please, stop this foolishness right now. And YOU." She continues, glaring at Hannah. "If you truly love your sister" – Hannah gives Slime a strange look – "then you should have started talking straight away, instead of forcing Luna's hand into all this."

Dorian turns to Luna and gives her a hug. "Don't worry Luna, this isn't your fault, don't feel bad for harming Slime. Slime, you know how this stuff upsets Luna. Think before you instruct."

All of us – except Luna who begins to silently cry and hug Dorian back – stare at Dorian in awe and amazement at how quickly she resolved the situation.

Hannah looks respectfully ashamed of her actions. Or inaction. She sighs, grabbing our attention, before beginning to speak.

"Alright, I'm sorry."

"Sorry doesn't FUCKING CUT IT-" I start to say, before getting cut off by Dorian.

"Let her speak."

"I'll fucking let her speak after I slit her throat." I mutter darkly under my breath, but say nothing else, and let her continue.

"I just want... Slime... to return home. Her mum-"

"Doesn't care." Slime interrupts. Hannah sighs and continues yet again.

"Her friends-"

"Are idiots."

"For gods sake Hannah, LET ME SPEAK!" Hannah says – before they both realised what she says.

"... crap." Hannah mutters, before Slime bolts upstairs to her room. Dorian and a – calmed down Luna stare questioningly at Hannah, while I rush upstairs to talk to Slime. Or Hannah?

"Soooo... Who wants to build IKEA furniture?"

Short chapter, but a chapter nonetheless. I'll update again soon lol – I just wanted to write but I don't have much motivation for the current plot so I'm trying to spread it out with more interesting aspects.

Really this is just a chapter of arguing.

Nothing else.

*cough* *cough* *did someone say Hannah is – S-*

NO. No one is no one. You'll figure it out eventually, don't rush.

Hope you enjoyed! Lol, I'll update soon.

But for now...

Peachy out! 😊