way too long TOUR OF A LIFETIMES FJBGSKERLBGE

"Hi everybody! It's yo murderous, loveable Luna, and I'm standing at our front door. In the future when we're all dead and famous, I'm sure this recording will be worth thousands! This is a tour of our home.

Okay, so as you step through this door, you'll enter this plain, boring, wooden hallway. I'd like to make it more... interesting, but Slime and Peachy don't want me to do anything to it – to avoid suspicion or whatever. There's a room immediately to the left of the hallway – the living room. The long hallway is divided in half – after the entrance to the living room, the rest of the left side of the hallway is a staircase going to the second floor – where our rooms are. To the right of the hallway is the kitchen, and further down on the right is the entrance to the bathroom.

The living room is large, with two sofas, a TV and some gaming consoles Peachy took from her previous home lying in the top left corner of the room – right in front of the entrance, which is the bottom left corner of the room. The living room and kitchen do not have doors, in case we need to pass through them quickly. Our bedrooms and the bathroom do though, for privacy purposes. There's another entryway in the bottom right corner of the living room, leading back into the hallway, where the bathroom is.

But back to the living room – the wall connecting to the hallway is pushed back, into the hallway slightly, and in the empty space left there is four large bookshelves, of dark wood, full of books. The way they take up the space left by the pushed back wall makes it appear as if the bookshelves ARE the wall. In the right section of the living room is a table and four chairs. This is where we discuss important matters – or play board games. On the rightmost wall there's a dresser, which contains numerous board games, cards, UNO, etc. Slime put a couple of her knickknacks on top – a snow globe, a plastic skull and a couple fake ID's and Pokemon cards – we probably need to clean those up-"

A faint voice in the distance can be heard on the recording: "Don't you dare! Pokemon cards wont be your biggest concern if you even touch them in the wrong way!"

"Uhh, okay, on with the tour! As well as some objects from Slime, Peachy has put a couple anime figures around this room too. One of the shelves on the bookcase is dedicated to her random figures, such as Midoriya Izuku from My Hero Academia, Lucy Heartfilia from Fairy Tail and Conan Edogawa from Meitantei Conan – or Detective Conan for those who are normal and watch dubbed videos – or for those who simply don't watch anime.

Hey, you wanna know the fastest way to get Peachy mad? Just move the Conan figure around a bit, maybe put him on a different shelf and prepare to be shocked by the sudden mood swing she'll have! Maybe I should demonstrate-"

"Don't even think about it – the last time you did that, she ditched her part-time job to put him back in his rightful spot and almost tore your hair out!"

"But Slime-!"

"No buts, continue with the tour."

"Fine... anyway, the last important part of the room to take notice of is the pinboard, or as we call it, the creative shi-bord – the CS for short. Except for Peachy, who – currently – still calls it the pinboard."

"None of us call it the CS apart from you. It's not a good name!"

"Shut up, this is my tour Slime, stop interrupting!!"

"Well stop lying then!"

"... okay fine, we call the pinboard the Self-Care Board, or SCB for short. Again, except for Peachy. She calls it the pinboard for some reason. Anyway, the SCB is in the very centre of the back wall, and its where we pin up things we've made, and we care about. Slime and Dorian pin pictures, designs, etc, I pin up masterpieces-"