Chapter 3

Effys pov

It has already been three months or so since me and my mum had moved here- to this gigantic fucking house. I get weird.. feelings. My gut turns into a knot sometimes- I get the feeling someone is watching me. I hate that. Privacy is important to me, I do stuff that my mum doesn't know about cos she's so oblivious ever since my dad left. Ha, no wonder. She told me it was complicated. Well, she was fucking my dad's line manager. No biggie..

Whatever. Shit happens you know?

Tate's pov

This girl, Effy. Oh man, she's just.. Wow. This girl is so beautiful, she became an instant crush once she spoke to me. I knew how she is- mysterious. Won't ever tell you who she truly is. That's one thing i like about her, no wait, love. That's what I love about her. And I don't think I've ever felt that way about anyone.

I've been watching her ever since she came here, I'd watch her sleep. Wake up... Get dressed. Leave. Then come back again, but only to leave for some goddamn party. I want to talk to her, hang with her, just to be with her, but I'm afraid of her shooing me away, rejecting me.

Reject.

Rejection.

Rejected.

I don't want want this fear haunting me for the rest of eternity, oh god please no. not being able to leave this god forsaken house is enough already. Just please take this demon away.

Effy POV

Every fucking dipshit, in my twat of a school, is annoying. Ignorant and sluggers. All the guys won't shut the fuck up and piss off. Trying to get their pinky sized cocks into someone's 'surfing and turfing' area. Getting into their missionary position you know. I came home and went straight to my room, only to see that boy again, sitting on my bed reading a book about.. birds.

"erm- what are you doing here?"

I asked firmly, his attention immediately turned to me. His eyes observing me.

"Take a picture it might last longer." I sent him a quick sarcastic smile only for him to chuckle softly.

"My mom, I hate her. so I came here instead. If that's okay." Tate explained, which I knew what he said was partially a lie.

"I guess it's fine. but that's not the full truth. so are you going to give me some fucking hint or something?" I spat at the boy, he sighed and sat up, his elbows resting on his legs and his hands interlocked with each other.

"I came to see you.."

-------
Sorry for the late update
Love you.