Jealousy / Chapter 7

Effy pov.

Ever since Fred's, i dunno, followed me? I haven't seen Tate around lately, and believe it or not.. i'm actually worried. Did he go back to his mum's? No. He wouldn't. Like he said himself, "i hate my mom,". Did he leave..? Like, leave leave. God, I hope not.
Jesus, Effy! Stop overthinking shit. God.. I.. I just hope he's okay, you never know..

Later on that day...

It was around two o'clock in the morning, Freddie was laying beside me. Mum was, god, who knows. Probably drunk in a crack den somewhere.
"Freds?"
i spoke out softly, wondering if he was even still awake.
"hm?" he groaned quietly, his eyes flickering open before trying go focus on me. "what's up, eff.." he questioned, his voice low and tired sounding.
"how did you find me?" I asked him sternly, that's when i fully caught his attention.

Freddie's pov.

i couldn't help but let my heart pick up it's pace, why was i nervous? it was a simple question-- sort of.
"well, uh.. i was already here-- america." i answered, which was pretty much true.
"and you didn't even fucking bother to tell me?" effy spat out.
oh fuck.. i though, she pissed, isn't she?
"god, freddie! i thought you've fucking died!"
"yeah, yeah, eff-- i'm sorry.."
that's all i could say, i'm sorry.
"look, i'm here now.. okay? i'm not going to just leave again. that's a promise.."

Effy's pov.

i wasn't sure if i believed him on this, about him already being in America. because it still didn't make any sense. how did he know which house i lived in. how did he find out i was here. did someone tell him? and so many other questions i wanted answers to, but knew i wouldn't get any. so, i just nodded my head and shot him an assuring smile. i loved him-- i still do love him.. but, what he did.. i can't just be expected to be a forgive and forget kind of girl.. i don't forget shit like this, i don't even think i can forgive stuff like this either.
"okay.." i said softly, just before feeling a small kiss being planted on my forehead. and just a moment later, that kiss on the forehead became a kiss on the lips, to a full make-out session. clothes being taken off and temperature between us heating up. i enjoy this, a lot.. but, i can't shake this feeling that somebody is watching?

Tate's pov.

they really shouldn't just leave their door open-- no, not their. her door open. it's not their room, it's her room!
i listened to their small conversation, yeah, eavesdropping. but the talking didn't last long. no, that's not right.. i watched as they soon both began to kiss each other-- and, and--
i can't think straight, i hate the thought of them being together- i hate the sight of them being together. but i couldn't look away. i began to fill amd tremble with rage, and all i could think about was one word.. bullet. i love her, she will be mine.. even if he needs to 'leave' again.
but, she seems so happy.. do i want to do this? shut up! of course i do. that's when i began to walk up to the entrance to her room, leaning against the doorframe. "sooo.. whatya guys doing?" i spoke aloud, seeming as if seeing this didn't bother me. watching as the two abruptly stop to face me towards me; sending them a cheeky smile right after.