Reunited

EFFY POV

Freddie.. Holy shit- it was Freddie.
The Freddie McClair, that disappeared. And never returned. Until now, this very moment. My utterly shocked expression turned into joy, happiness. Love. Forgetting that Tate was in the room, just watching us.
"Er, am I interrupting something?" Freddie managed to speak out, arching an eyebrow and placing his hands in his pockets, observing the both of us before giving a friendly nod to Tate.
"Oh shut up." I snapped, stumbling for my clothing and quickly slipping them on. Rushing over to him, my arms wrapping around him as his wrapped around me.
i missed this. I thought. Enjoying the warmth of his body.

TATES POV

No.. No.. NO!
I mentally didn't allow this, I hate this. This was supposed to be me and Effy's moment. Not her and that douche. This isn't right.
I hate him.. I thought, not noticing the deathly glare I was shooting him.
But, i couldn't help it. I was jealous. Full of absolute hatred. I couldn't stand the sight of them colliding. But, Effy. She seems happy. Why? Why is she happy about this?

FREDDIES POV

Finally, once again, I am holding the girl of my dreams, in my arms. The scent of her was delightful, I could feel her smile against me as I smiled into her hair. My eyes closed, but soon opened to see the mysterious boy in the back. Death glaring me. I cleared my throat, thinking before I spoke. "Er, Eff--" It was only a matter of seconds until i could feel the the area her face was planted in, begin to become damp. She was crying. "Awe, eff.. Why're you--"
"you never replied.. you left me.."
Her words broke me.
"But i'm here now.. I'll always be here."
I felt her nod her head in agreement, now willing to back away from me.

lol its short, im sorrryryry
sigh.
love you all.
gawd.