Chapter 3

Thank you for the comments! It really means a lot knowing that you enjoy it :)

Lisa's POV

I handed the security guard my ticket. He tore off the side and handed it back to me. I felt my heart begin to beat faster. I heard people screaming in the distance

"MCR! MCR! MCR!" They chanted

Poppy and I ran to the crowd until we were squashed at all sides. I looked up to see the stage. It was beautiful. As the crowd got bigger the chanting got louder.

"When I was, a young boy, my father took me into the city...." People were singing including Poppy and I.

I felt adrenaline pump through my veins, Right then I felt like I could do anything. I could change the world, like anything was possible. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath wanting to remember this moment. I could feel my stomach churn as I thought that in any moment Gerard, Mikey Ray and Frank would come out on stage. I opened my eyes and looked over at Poppy who was waving her arms in the air with thousands of other people. I could see tears building up in her eyes.

"Poppy are you okay?" I shouted over the screaming fans

"I'm just so happy, thank you so much for taking me" Poppy said embracing me in a hug.

As we broke apart the lights on stage began to move. All the fans started screaming louder, jumping up and down. Gerard, Frank, Mikey and Ray came out on stage and took they're places

"Hey guys! Ready for the time of your life" Gerard shouted into the microphone

We all screamed in response.

****

As Gerard finished singing Helena. I noticed everyone started crying including me. Gerard brought the microphone to the crowd making everyone sing the last few lyrics of the song

"So long and goodnight, so long and goodnighhhhttt" We all sang as Gerard smiled at the crowd.

"Guys you have been amazing audience, thank you for having us!" Gerard blew a kiss while walking off stage with the rest of the guys following.

Everyone stood there until the lights on the stage dimmed confirming it was finished. Slowly the crowd shifted to the exit. We walked out and saw a sign showing us how to get backstage. Poppy and I followed the arrows until we met a small group of people showing there passes to security guards. I started getting the worst butterflies in the history of stomach butterflies. We walk up to the security guard and show him our passes

"You can go in in 10 minutes, some people have just gone in. You have to wait your turn." We nodded in response afraid to talk

That 10 minutes was the longest 10 minutes of my life. The awkward silence between Poppy, me and the guard didn't help either.

"So are you a fan?" Poppy hoarsely said to the guard trying start a conversation. The security guard looked down at Poppy and smirked. The big buff bald security guy didn't seem that scary anymore. It's weird how a smile changes how a person looks. The security guy turned his attention to the opening door where the people before us came out. All of them were giggling and smiling holding their autographs.

"You can go in now" The guard said gesturing us to the door.

Poppy and I looked at each other. Neither of us moved for a few seconds both of us afraid to take the first step. I swallowed hard and took the first step, Poppy following me behind. As I walked through' the room had three set of couches and a tv on the red wall. My heart skipped a beat when I saw Gerard's red hair. He was sitting on the couch. He looked at me as I entered the room. The rest of the guys turned around and smiled at us.

"Hey guys! Come in" Ray smiled 

I looked behind me to see the security guard closing the door. Poppy and I sat on the couch in the middle while the Ray and Mikey sat on the couch on our left and Frank and Gerard sat on the couch on our right. 

"Did you enjoy the concert?" Gerard asked pushing back his hair

"Y-yeah, we did. It was amazing" I smiled, I could feel my face turning red.

"It's Lisa birthday today!" Poppy grinned. 

"Really?" Frank smiled, I looked into his amazing big eyes and I think I melted for a slight second

"Yeah..." I blushed 

"Want a birthday hug??" Frank said standing up stretching out his arms

I stood up feeling Frank's arms wrap around my waist as I wrapped my arms around his neck. He gave me a gentle squeeze and then released. In that hug I felt like I just wanted to stay there forever. Frank seemed a very loving person. I sat back down and Poppy was already talking to Ray and Mikey about how she has been playing guitar for the pass 3 years.

I looked down to my lap and I went blank. I didn't know what to say like what usually happens when I talk to strangers but it's funny because these people aren't strangers to me. I have posters of them in my bedroom. I know what years they were born and other very personal details. It felt weird how I knew nearly everything I could know about them but they didn't have a clue who the hell I was.

"You daydream a lot don't you?" Gerard asked making me snap back into reality

"Uh, yeah. I do... Bad habit" I laughed nervously

"Great, Gerard already thinks I'm a freak" I thought to myself

"It's not a bad thing" Gerard smiled 

I looked over to see that Poppy wasn't beside me anymore. She was with Ray and Frank laughing while putting on Frank's guitar. 

"Can I take a picture with you?" I smiled at Gerard 

"Sure" Gerard grinned patting the space beside him.

I stood up taking out my phone and plopping myself on the couch beside him. He put his arm around me and smiled for the camera. His hair tickling the side of my cheek as I took the photo. 

"Um.. I'm just going to say this because if I don't then I'll regret. Thank you for saving me so many times, Just hearing your voice has this calming affect on me. Thank you" I smiled afraid to make eye contact.

"Lisa, I'm glad I could help" Gerard turned towards me more making our knees touch 

I felt his hand grab mine and squeeze it. I looked up and we looked into each other's eyes for a moment. In that moment I felt totally exposed, transparent and safe all at the same time.

"Time's up" The security guard said opening the door 

"Awh.." Frank said genuinely looking disappointed 

"Wait! Let's take a group photo!" Ray said gathering us altogether while handing the security guard our phones

Gerard had his hand around my waist stroking my hip lightly. Everyone smiled as a couple of photos were taken. I froze, I don't think I even smiled for the photos. In my mind I was panicking that Gerard was actually lightly moving his thumb up and down my hip. I held my breath thinking maybe it's just my imagination. 

Once the photos were taken, we had a group hug. Poppy and I waved goodbye while walking out of the room. My last sight of the room landed on Gerard, he smiled a little just as I walked out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay guys! So this chapter is really long but I tried to make it as exciting as possible. I found it really hard to write this because  I never experienced MCR concert sadly :( I hope you like it! Please leave comments, I love reading them :D

Grace