Chapter One: Nomu Gone Wrong

Disclamer: This book may contain spoilers from the series so read with that in mind~!

-*-

"All done, Hakira~!" Himiko grins from behind me as she finishes fixing my hair into messy pigtails. With the pressure in our family because of our "abnormal" quirks and bloodlust, she was the only one I got along with, which was why I fled with her years ago after the boy incident in middle school. Bloodlust is just her way of expressing her feelings, but I don't feel the same exact passion as she does.

"Thank you, Onee-chan," I smile before she hugs me tightly, squishing my cheeks. I'm a year younger than her, with a blood-related quirk, Blood Manipulation, letting me control droplets of my blood to change properties, but I would have to cut myself to activate it and the used blood can't go back into my system.

"Dabi wants to test out a new Nomu in the city," Twice pipes in. "Why would we tell them? They'll com-"

"We'll come with~!" she perks up, rushing to get our knives. Don't get me wrong, I've killed someone before, but I don't get the same high that she does. I happily took my knife from her before we went out. "Come with us to make sure we don't do anything too exciting without you~!"

-*-

"Look at all those Nomus~!" she blurts out, getting all excited.

"I don't get how you're freely walking around in this chao-" I get cut off when my sister gets even more excited, sliding her knife out. I turn around to see what's happening.

"It's you, from the League of Villains!" Midoriya readies his quirk to defend against us, I heard that UA is in the middle of its internships right now. His hunch was right as my sister lunged at him, pointing her knife at him. Do I hide or help her?

I didn't have enough time to think as he jumped in front of me looking all worried. "Are you okay? This won't take long, I'll keep you safe so go hide, I'm also in a hurry because I'm supposed to be in a performance right now," he rambles as he keeps a defensive stance in front of me. Oooh, right, he doesn't know I'm part of the League, but I look similar to her so unless he's really dense, it should be obvious that I'm an enemy as well. I took this chance and swung my knife at him as well, or tried to, he dodged it so fast.

I made a cut across my palm and let my blood rush out in fast bullet-like droplets towards him, managing to cut his cheek but like before, he moved so fast and pinned me down.

Midoriya gets blown away by a Nomu that comes our way, throwing me off as well. I knew it was violent but I would've thought it'll hurt its teammates less. As I was about to get up again, the Nomu kicked me again, blowing me against a wall and literally knocking out the wind in me.

Through my half-conscious state, I see Twice retreating my sister, leaving me with the brutal monster that our very own group made. It was understandable since I was basically dead weight that came along with my sister. I can't use my quirk without losing consciousness because of blood loss right after. A sudden explosion comes from my right, attacking the Nomu, followed by a wall of ice, blocking it.

"Just so you know, I got here before you did!" I hear someone shout, intimidatingly.

"Okay," someone else's husky voice replied. "Let's get Midoriya and this girl out of here before something worse happens."

"Weak Deku."

-*-

"Hakira Toga, most likely a part of the league as well like her sister," I hear someone's muffled voice. That's not anyone I'm familiar with, where am I? I was going to rub my head from the dizziness I still felt but I couldn't cause my hands were tied to the bed. On different occasions, this would be kinky, but now's not the time for that. "And you two said she was unconscious along with Midoriya?"