CHAPTER 15: BYE

[ Voice recorder playing... ]

[ Mariana : Dear, I saw Ling Lang today on the street with a baby in her hands. Is it yours?

Wu Hui : It doesn't matter. If it's really mine, then I will make sure it's dead. If can, I hope she and her whole family is dead too. ]

I knew Wu Hui didn't love me but, I didnt expect him to not want his own son too.

" Now that you know... "

She signalled her men to grab hold of me and my mother and I didn't expect that someone could be this cruel. She..no, they.. are monsters. I will never forget this day and I vow for revenge.

After her signal, her men pour a tank of oil on my mother and lit fire on her. I watched my mother getting burnt to death, helpless.

" NOOO!!!!!!! " I screamed at the top of my lungs helplessly as tears flowed down my cheeks.
___________________________________________

[ Wu Hui's plot ]

" Sir, you asked us to keep in track with Miss Mariana's activity and report to you if there's anything strange and we found out that recently, Miss Mariana hired a voice actor to imitate your voice. "

What? What's this girl doing now? As long as she doesn't hurt Lang Er, I can still tolerate with her till our deal ends.

" And now, she's at Miss Yuan' s house. "

F***! I knew that she won't let Lang Er go no matter what I do. I can't let Lang Er get hurt!

" Alright, I'll go to her now. "
____________________________________________

[ Back to Ling Lang's plot ]

I watched with my own eyes as my mom got burnt into ashes and hatred filled my eyes.

" Mom....why? WHY DO YOU ALL DO THIS? KEEPING BENJAMIN WAS MY DECISION ALONE! I NEVER..NEVER ASK FOR A SINGLE RESPONSIBLITY AND I ALSO NEVER DISTURBED YOU GUYS!  HOW COULD YOU BE SO CRUEL? "

" Well now it's you and your baby's turn."

They dragged me into my room and locked me in from outside. Then I could hear the sound of oil splashing all over our house as they lit a fire in my house and went out to enjoy the scene of me, my baby and my house burning.

Just as I was about to think that I'm going to die here today, he came. It was Klyle who came  from the window and saved me.

" Hurry! We gotta get out of here! " he pulled my arms and tried to bring me away but I resisted.

" No! My baby's still in the basement room. Please, please save him ! "

" It's not that I don't want but, I cant. The door's locked. And your baby's in the basement room. There were no windows and we couldn't enter from the front. Let's just go for now. " I resisted with all my might but he lifted me up and ran away through the window. Mariana and her men spotted us and chased after us.

We came to a dead end. In front of us was a cliff. Just then, Kyle told me something and I don't know why, although it's ridiculous, I actually believed that it's true. Perhaps it's because that's the only way to feel comforted.

" Close your eyes and we'll jump together at the count of three. When we wake up, everything will just be like a dream. Okay? "

" Okay. "

We counted together and jumped down the cliff together at the count of three.
 Bye, Wu Hui. I loved you but, not anymore. If we ever meet again, which is impossible, I will come for you for revenge. And Mariana too. The silly and weak me is now gone and the new me shall be reborn.