CHAPTER 13: BENJAMIN

[Two years later...]

" Thanks Kyle, for taking care of me during my most hardest moment. Today is Benjamin's birthday so, I'll cook and give you a treat as thank you. "

" Just a treat? "

" You know about my past. I'm not ready to love yet. "

" Alright let's go. I believe you'll accept me one day. "

" Thanks, Kyle. "

2 years ago, after I left Wu Hui, I was crying by the roadside when Kyle saw me. He comforted me and since then he took care of me and my mother who got discharged from the hospital all these time. Soon, I gave birth to Benjamin, my son, and decided to raise it up by myself. Kyle confessed to me quite a few times but, I never accepted him. I was afraid of being hurt like 2 years ago. I used to think that I would come to hate Wu Hui for the rest of my life, but when my mother was discharged, I was actually thankful to him. If not for him, my mother wouldn't have afford the treatment. As for now, I only want to focus on raising Benjamin and my mother and nothing else.
____________________________________________

[ Mariana's plot ]

Wu Hi is still so cold to me. 2 years have passed, will he really never love me?

Just then I saw a familiar sillhoute. It's her, Ling Lang. What's she doing here and with a baby?! There's a guy next to her. That baby, could it be Wu Hui's ? No, there's a guy next to her, he might be the father too. I shall investigate this.