CHAPTER 12: LEAVE

" What are you doing here? "

Hearing his cold tone sends chill down my spine. Originally, I wanted to tell him that I was pregnant with his baby but, after hearing him, I decided not to.

" I just wanted to ask you why did you leave without a sound that day? "

Just then, his girlfriend left both of us alone and told Wu Hui that she'll give him some time to settle things with me.

" It's over between us. Leave and never come to me ever again. "

" I don't believe it. You clearly loved me but why? "

" Listen, I've never loved you. I just felt sorry for you and decided to help you. That's it. "

" Then that night, when I confessed to you, why didn't you reject?

" That's just because I felt that after helping you so much and wasting so much money on you, I should get something in return. This, I decided to take your virginity. That's it. "

I can't believe the person whom I loved was such a jerk.

" Is that... really the truth? " I asked as tears rolled down my cheeks.

" Yes. Now leave and never show up again. "

" Fine. If that's what you want, I will never disturb you ever again. From now on, we are strangers. " I ran away as tears kept flowing down my cheeks just like waterfall. It couldn't stop. My heart hurts so much.