Can't believe im doing this.

Ray's POV

I Looked over at shay and Then slowly got out of the bed , Looking for my clothes that were ALL over the floor and picked them up quickly putting them on , Before i could head out the door i felt arms around my waist , It was shay and she was still naked.

Shay:Where are you going babe?

Me:Shay let me go , you know im not yours (I Pushed her back some.)

Shay:If you're not mines then why did we have sex? (She Smirked.)

I dont even know WHY we had sex , All i remember was i came in last night she gave me a drink...The drink! thats it she must of drugged me.

Me: What did you put in that drink you gave me last right? (I Glared.)

She pulled me back onto the bed and got on top of me , Biting her lips.

Shay:Just a little something to knock you out.

I was beyond pissed out and pushed her off me , Grabbing my keys and heading out the door to my car , I couldnt help but think about how much shit would happen if kyah found out , I quickly drove over to prod's house texting him to talk to him about this.

Shay's POV

I called deshawn and told him what happened , He was laughing and i could feel a smirk crawl upon his face , he told me our work isnt done yet , I sighed and hanged up , This is fun and all can a nigga rest? Shit I went and put on my clothes and took another nap.

Prod's POV

I got ray's text that he was coming over and the doorbell ranged , I got up and opened the door seeing Kyah , She looked pissed as hell.

Kyah:Where is ray?

Me:Huh?

Kyah:Last night ray told me he was over here.

Shit why did that nigga bring me into this crap , Now kyah gonna kill us all , Ugh I dont like lying but i have to now.

Me:Come in , Ill go get him.

I quickly texted ray and told him to come in from the back door cause kyah was here , He texted back ''Ok bruh.'' This nigga fucking shit up already.

Kyah's POV

I sat in the living room talking with prod and waiting for ray to come out , Suddenly i saw ray coming from the back smiling , I rolled my eyes like nigga bye.

Ray:Oh hey kyah whats up?

Me:I told you to come back to the house , the girls wanted to play with you.

Ray:Oh yeah..Uh me and prod got caught up with the time , sorry

I know his ass is lying and thinking about something i dont know what but i WILL find out , His phone started ringing , He looked at the caller ID and his face turned angry.

Ray:I'll be right back (Walks out.)

Me:I dont have time for this shit , tell ray to come back home when he is done (goes outside to the car.)

Ray's POV

Shay kept calling my phone and it was pissing me off , So I walked out the room and finally answered.

Shay:Baby where are you?

Me:Shay stop calling , after this im chnaging my number

Shay:I dont think you wanna do that?

I could tell she was smirking and I was worried as fuck , NOW what is she gonna do?

Me:And why not?

Shay:Cause i could send kyah pictures of us having sex and im sure she wouldnt like this , And your little im pretty sure they wouldnt like seeing their dad with another women.

Me:You little bitc-

Shay:Oh did you say send it?

Me:NO! , (Sighs.) Just tell me what you want.

Shay:Why dont you come back over and we can continue were we left off.

I didnt know what to do , I didnt want kyah or my kids to find out , But then I wanted to tell her but for now i wont until i figure this all up.

Me:Fine...

Shay:Ill keep the door open for you , bye baby (Hangs up.)

I Grabbed my keys and told prod ill be back later , As i got towards my car I stopped and think.

Me:Cant believe Im doing this..

-----------

Sorry its a little short but um IM BACK -Ky.