I Guess Old Feelings Do Return.

Fredrickyah’s POV

I stared at Ray like i was seeing a ghost.I wanted to slap those two braids off his head so bad.Diggy was looking at me worried.The thing was that i never told diggy that RayRay was the one who got me pregnant.Cause then he would go off on him and i dont need that.But diggy did know me and RayRay use to date thats all.

Prince:Well Aren’t you gonna give your best friends a hug?

Me:(Smiles)Of course(Walks over and Hugs Them But ray.)I missed My best friends.

Diggy:Oh yeah i forgot you knew them.I feel Stupid.

Roc:Thats cause you are

Prod:Oooh He told you(Does Handshake thing with Roc.)

Diggy:Aye watch it man,Cause i will beat you down.(Chuckles.)

Ray:So Kyah how have you been?(Smiles at me)

Me:Better without you.(Fake Smiles.)

Ray:(Sighs.)Come on Kyah-(Gets cut off)

Mircale:(Running downstairs Crying.)Mommy Moni Hit me with her doll!

Moni:I did not! Your just a big baby!.

Me:Moni Say Sorry to your sister now.

Moni:Fine Im sorry.

Mircale:Hmph…Its Ok….

Ray:S-so These are My Kids.?

Me:What the hell you say!! Your kids?!,When i told your punk A$$ I was pregnant You said these were not your kids.Now you wanna say their yours HELL TO THE N.O!

Diggy:(Pissed)N!gga so you left her all by herself,Knowing she was holding your kids….I Outta beat you down,But i cant infront of the kids…

Prince:So these are my nieces Aww so cute.

Moni:I know (Poses.)

Roc:Haha She A Star Isnt she.

Me:Well i wanna go home so.Moni,Mircale Say bye To your Uncle’s Roc,Prod and Prince.

Moni&Mircale:Bye Bye(Waves.)

Diggy:Bye Best Bud.(He Hugs Me.)

Me:Bye oh and Ray.

Ray:(Looks up.)

Me:I Still Hate you.(Picks up Moni And Mircale And Walks Out.)

We Drove Home safely,Once we got inside the house,I put the girls in their Pj’s and Put them to bed.I Took a shower and went to bed myself.

RayRay’s POV.

I couldnt stop thinking about kyah,When i saw her it was like the whole world stopped,It felt like me and her were the only two people in the room.She has gotten so beautiful since the last time i saw her.

Prince:Man Ray you messed up big time.

Roc:I know Kyah is soooo sexy.

Prod:And your kids are so cute.

Me:I know…(Sighs.)Can yall tell me where she lives I wanna Talk it out…

Prod:I dont know she might get mad at us…

Me:Just tell me!(Yells.)

Roc:Ok! dont get your panties in a bunch.

Prince:She lives On Jackson Street Address 3254.(Made that up.)

Me:Thank you.(Grabs Jacket and walks out.)

I drove to Kyah’s house it was like 3:30 Am,I didnt care i wanted to work things out,I Ran up to her door and knocked on it really loud.

Fredrickyah’s POV.

I ran downstairs Quickly trying to get to the door,I didnt want my Little girls to wake up,So when i got to the door and opened it,I saw RayRay.

Me:What do you want(Rolls Eyes.)

Ray:To Talk things out please….Just give me 5 minutes….

Me:More like 1 But fine come in.(Opens the door more.)

Ray:Look i know what i did was wrong,But now i wanna be in my kids life,And i miss us,When i saw you the whole world just stopped and….And please let me make it up to you…I know you still have feelings for me…

Me:Ray its not about me,You missed their first words,When they took their first steps,When they called me Mama.You dont know what its like to have your kids ask ‘’Mommy When is daddy Coming home.’’Diggy has been here threw all of that and he isnt their father! And those feelings i had for you a LONG GONE NOW GET OUT

Ray:Fine…But i wont give up(Kisses Me Slowly and Softly.)….Im sorry and I-i…Love you(Walks out.)

I closed the door and slid down on the wall covering my face,that kiss it brought back so many Happy times me and Ray had together.

Me:I guess Old Feelings Do Return.(I Sighed And Went back to my room.)

©Officialkyah