How Could You....

Fredrickyah’s POV

I Woke Up The Next Morning Looking Around To Fine Myself In Ray’s Arm,I Smiled A Little To Myself Forgetting That I Was Staring At Him,He Suddenly Woke Up And Smiled At Me,Causing Me To Move From Him Sitting On The Edge Of The Bed.

Ray:Whats Wrong (Looks At Me.)

Me:Nothing Thanks For Being There For Me Ray (Smiles.)

Ray:Anything For You..

I Smiled At Ray,He Was The Most Sweetest,Nicest Person Ever But After Yesterday With Deshawn ..I Dont Think I Could Be With Him Yet.He Was Just About To Leave Out The Door,Until I Grabbed His Arm.

Ray:You Want Me To Stay Dont You?..(Smirks.)

Me:Dont Get To Cocky.(Laughs A Little.)

I Looked Over And Say Moni And Mircale Standing In The Door Rubbing There Eyes,Yawning.

Mircale:Hey Mommy And Daddy (Yawns.)

Ray:My Little Princesss (Picks Up Moni.)

Moni:Mommy Im Hungry(Holds Stomach.)

Me:Ok Come On Lets Go Cook.

Moni And Mircale Ran Downstairs,As Me And Ray Followed Behind,Just When I Was About To Put My Apron On Ray Grabbed It From Me And Put It On.

Me:What Are You Doing? (Laughs.)

Ray:Sit Back,Relax And Let The Master Work.

Moni:Daddy The Apron Is For Girls(Giggles.)

Ray:Is Not.

Mircale:Is To!

Ray:So Yall Gonna Jump Me Huh?

Me:Haha Ok Ok Break It Up!

Ray’s POV.
I Smiled At Kyah,Her Smile Just Lights Up My World,I Continuted To make Breakfast As Kyah Played With The Girls,10 minutes Later I Finished Cooking The Food As We Sat Down Eating It.

Kyah:So What Do You Guys Wanna Do Today?

As Soon As I Was About To Answer The DoorBell Went Off,I Come Up And Answered The Door Seeing Deshawn Smirking At Me.

Me:What The Fuck Do You Want?!

Deshawn:Well I Came To See My Boo But I Guess That I Have To Get Rid Of You.

I Pushed Him Out The Door And Started Talking To him trying To get Him To leave I Wasnt The Type Of Person To Fight…What Can I Say Im The Pretty Boy Type But I Will Fight If I Have To.

Me:Listen Dude Just Move On She Doesnt Want You.

Deshawn:Heh We Will See Who She Will Want…Just Wait…

As He Said That He Walked Off Smirking Evily,Which Creeped Me Out A Bit What Did He Mean By That?..I Sighed And Walked Back In The House Closing And Locking The Door As Kyah Walked Out The Kitchen With The Twins.

Kyah:Who Was That?

Me:Just….Uh The Mail Man!

Kyah:Oh Um…Wheres The Mail?

Me:H-He Didnt Have Any Today…Yeah..

Kyah:Then Why Was He At The Door?

Moni:Mommy Lets Go To The Park!

Mircale:Yes Mommy Pwease!

Kyah:(Smiles.) Ok

Thank god I Thought She Would Never Stop Asking…Thats Why I Love My Kids…My little Angels Of Joy<3.

Me:Would It Be Ok If The Boys Come?

Kyah:Sure But The Girls Cant Cause They Have Work Today.

Me:Ok Come On Girls Lets Go get Ready!

Me And The Girls Went To Go Change Clothes As Kyah Went Outside To Start Up The Car.

Fredrickyah’s POV.

Just When I Was About To Enter My Car,Deshawn Grabbed My Hand And Pulled Me Away From the Door.

Me:W-What Do You Want?…

Deshawn:Just To Tell You To Watch Your Back I Dont Think That Boy Toy Of Yours Is Right For You.

Me:Shut Up! Ray Is Twice The Man You Would Ever Be!

I Ran Back To My Car And Got In,Seeing Deshawn Walk Away As Soon As Ray And The Twins Came Out And Got In.

Ray:Eveything Ok?

Me:Oh Yeah Im Fine.

Ray: Good(Smiles.)..The Guys Will Met Us There.

Me:Ok Cool…(Smiles Weakly.)

We Drove To The Part And I Already Saw The Boys,Me Ray And The Twins Got Out And Walked Over To Them.

Moni:Uncle Princess!(Hugs His Legs.)

Roc:Princess?(Chuckles.)

Mircale:Proddy!

Prod:(Picks Up Mircale.)Hehe My Pretty Niece.

Me:(Laughs.)

Moni:I Wanna Wlay Basketball!(Pulls Prince With Her.)

Mircale:Swings!(Points.)

Prod:Haha Ok (Walks Over There.)

Roc:Ima Go Call My Boo.! (Gets His Phone And Walks Away.)

Me And Ray Sat Down And Started Talking,It Was Fun I Missed Him So Much….I Looked Over And Saw The Ice Cream Man,I Got Up And Went To Get Us Some Then Prod’s Fat ‘’Ass’ Came To.

Deshawn’s POV.

I Was Standing Behind The Tree Watching Them,I Looked Over And That Kyah’s Ex best Friend Shay Came Right ON Time.

Me:You Know What You Need To Do.

Shay;Heh No Problem…(Walks Away.)

Shay’s POV.

I Walked Over To Ray And Sat Next To Him.

Me:Hello(Winks.)

Ray:Hey (Smiles.)

Me:Well Im Shay And I Already Know Who You Are (Moves Closer.)

Ray:Um Yeah Thats Great(Moves Away.)

Shay:I Ws Wonder Could You Help me With My Car It Wont Start.

Ray:Um Sure…

So Dumb…Hehe This Is Going To Be Easy.

Ray’s POV.

I Walked Over To her Car And She Pushed Me In,And Started Kissing Me,I Tried To Push Her Off But My Lust Took Over..So I Kissed Her Back Thinking Of Kyah….Everything Was Going To Fast..Just When She Was About To Pulled Down My Pants…I Looked Over And Saw The Guys….And Kyah With Tears In Her Eyes…I Got Out And And Walked Over To Kyah..

Me:K-Kyah Im Sorr(Gets Cut Off.)

She Slapped Me.

Kyah:How Could You….(Walks Off.)

Sorry I Took So Long,But Hope You Like It.-Kyah