Kill Me Now..

Ray’s POV.

I Kept Looking At Shay As She Sat Down In A Seat Right Behind Us , She Waved And Winked At Me , I Glared At Her And Turned My Head As The Movie Started With A Sigh.

Kyah:Whats Wrong With You?

Me:O-Oh Nothing *Smiles Some.*

I Didnt Want Kyah To Know Shay Was Here Or Everything Would Be Ruined , Threw Out The Movie I Could Feel Shay Watching Us , It Was Pissing Me Off , Suddenly My Phone Beeped.

Kyah:Hey Turn That Off !

Me:Sorry I Forgot Too.

I Looked At Text And It Was From Shay , How The Fuck Did She Get My Number? I Looked At The Message As It Said '' Hey You Should Come Sit With Me ;) -Shay '' I Had About Enough With Her I Texted Her Back Saying  '' Meet Me Outisde Now. '' As I Got Up.

Kyah:Where Are You Going.?

Me:Just Going To The Restroom , I'll Be Back (Walks Out.)

I Stood Outside And Saw Shay Coming , I Put My Hands In My Pockets And Began To Talk.

Me:Where The Hell Are You Here , Im Really Tired Of You And Your Bullshit Ok? , I Nearly Lost Kyah But She Is Giving Me Another Chance.

Shay:Look I Dont Give Two Shits Right Now , Im Getting Money From Doing This , So Whatever It Takes You Two Will Never Be Together.

Me:Who The Hell Is Paying You?!

Shay: Her Ex Boyfriend I Forgot The Niggas Name , But I Dont Care.

Kyah's POV.

The Movie Was Soon To Be Over And Ray Was No Were In Sight , I Got Up And Walked Outside Seeing Him Talking To That Hoe Shay , So He Left Me SO Talk To Her , I Was Beyond Pissed , Just When I Was About To Walk Over There She Started Feeling All Over Him , That Whore , I Mean We Werent Dating Since Im Making Him , Make It Up To Me Bit By Bit But Still He Is Mine.

Me:So Ray You Miss Most Of The Movie Cause Of This Trash Huh? (Fake Smiles.)

Shay:Um Sit Bitch , I Dont Have Time For You.

Ray: Kyah Look its Not What It Looks Like Ok? , Just A Little Talking.

Me:Talking My Ass You Know What Keep This Hoe.

Shay: You mad Cause You Cant Handle Your Man? (Smirks.)

Me: Shut Up Before I Shut You Up (Steps Closer.)

Ray:Whoa Whoa Calm Down.

I Ignored Ray And Pushed Her , This Bitch Made My Life Hell Back In School , Now She Wanna Step Back Into My Life And Fuck Shit Up , Um NO.

Shay: Who The Hell You Pushing! (Pushes Back.)

Thats When I Tackled Her And Punched Her In Her Face Over And Over Til I Had Blood On My Knuckles , Ray Tries To Pull me Off But I Grabbed Her Hair And Started Kicking Her In The Stomach , She Grabbed My Foot And Pulled Me Back Onto The Ground Hitting Me , Ray Pulled Her Off Of Me As I Got Up And Clocked Her In The Face.

Ray: OK STOP ! (He Yelled.) You Have Her Blood On Your Hands , Stop Before You Kill Her ! (Helps Shay Up.)

Me:The Hell Ray!? Why Are You Helping Her?

Ray: Well Im Not Gonna Let You Kill Her , Plus She Is Hurt Badly , Unlike You I Have A Heart.

Me:Oh Really Ray?, She Made My Life Hell And You Say I Dont Have A Heart?! , You Know What Its Whatever.

I Called A Taxi And Went Home , I Couldnt Believe Him , Im Over It Im Done , 30 Minutes Later I Got Home And Called Roc To Bring The Twins Home , As I Waited I Thought To Myself.

Ray's POV.

I Sighed And Put Shay Into The Seat And Got Into The Car.

Shay: (Fake Cries.) Thank You Ray , If It Wasnt For You I Thought I Would Of Be Gone

Me:Cut The Crap , Look Where Do You Live Im Taking You Home.

Shay:(Glares and Rolls Eyes.) Keep Going Down Then Make A Left.

I Pulled Up At Her House , Just When She Was About To Get Out.

Shay: Could you stay until For a Little , I Dont Like Being Home Alone..

I Sighed And Got Out The Car Following Into Her House , I Sat Down On The Couch , She Has A Nice House.

Shay:Wanna Drink?....

Me:Sure Why Not.

My Phone Started Going Off It Was Kyah , I Picked It Up And Answered.

(Phone Convo.)

Kyah:Where Are You The Twins Wanna See You..

Me:Im At.....Prod's House , I Wanna Give You Some Space (Lying.)

Kyah:Ok Whatever Just be Here Tomorrow , Bye.

Me: Bye.

(End Of Convo.)

Shay Came Out Giving Me The Drink , I Drunk It All Down And Put The Cup On The Table , I Felt A Little Dizzy Then BOOM , I Blacked Out.

(Phone Rings.)

I Picked It Up And Saw It Was Prince , Ugh I'll Call Him Back Later , As I Lay My Head Back Down On The Pillow..But Suddenly I Got Up And Looked Around I Saw My Clothes On The Floor.

Me:No...

I Was Naked And Shay Was Right Next To Me Sleeping Naked.

Me:Kill Me Now...(Sighs.)

-------

Sorry Its Boring.-Kyah.