Shit.....

Ray's POV.

I Stood There Holding My Cheek,Staring At The Ground As I Thought About What Just Happen,I Looked Up Seeing The Boys Shaking Their Heads At me.I Sighed And Run After Kyah Looking For Her,A Few Seconds I Found Her In The Car Crying I Knocked On The Window,As She Looked Up At Me Glaring,Locking The Door.

Me:Come On Kyah...Please Open The Door So We Can Talk.

Kyah:Go Away Ray I Dont Wanna Hear Your Bull Right Now.(Wipes Away Tears.)

Before I Could Say Anything Moni And Mircale Ran To The Car ,Along With The Boys , I Guess Its Time To Go Home It Was Getting Dark Away , I Said Bye To My bros And Got Into The Dirvers Seat As Kyah Hooked The Kids Up.

Me:So When Are We Gonna Talk About This?...

Kyah:Not Now Ray The Kids Are In The Car..(Looks Out The Window.)

It Was Quiet The Whole Ride Home , I Couldnt Take It Anymore Once We Got Home And Put The Girls To Bed Me And Kyah Walked Up To Our Room.I Grabbed Her By The Waist And Sat Her On My Lap , She Tried To Get Away but My Grip Was To Strong She Finally Gave Up And Looked Away From Me.

Me:Babe Look I-(Get Cut Off.)

Kyah:Im Not Your Babe You Cheating Asshole! (She Yells getting Up.)

Me:Baby Please Listen She Asked Me To Help Her With The Car , Then Suddenly Started Kissing..

Kyah;Why Didnt You Push Away ..?(Starts Crying Again.)

Ray:I-I Was In The Moment So It All Just Happen So Fast.

Kyah:BULL RAY AND YOU KNOW IT! (Yells.)

Me:Hey Calm Down The Kids Are Sleep.(Gets Up.)

Kyah's POV.

I Know This Boy Did Not Tell Me To Be Quiet In My House , After All The Things He Put Me Threw?....Hell No.

Kyah: I Want You Out Of My House Ray....

Ray:Kyah Calm Down Your Just Mad...

Kyah:No...Im PISSED And I Want You Out Of My House ! (I Yelled.)

Ray: Kyah...Come Here (Gets Up And Walks To Me.)

I Pushed Him Away , but He Quickly Grabbed Me By My Waist And Held My Tight , I Felt Tears On My Shoulder , He Was Crying...I Know This Is A Trick It Just Has To Be, I K-Know He Doesnt Love Me.

Ray: I Know What Your Thinking , I Do Love You And Always Will , So Stop What Your Thinking ,Your The One I Wanna Be With ...These Tears Are Real , And You Know It Stop Trying To Push Me Away..I Love...No I Am IN Love With You...

He Held Me Tighter , And Cried Some More , He Must Really Do Love Me But...I Dont Know...

Me:Ray I Dont Know....Just Let Me Go And Go Sleep On The Couch Downstairs...

Ray:Fine But Im Not Going To Leave Until You Forgive Me...(He Walked Out.)

I Layed In My Bed And Turned Off My Lights , Putting The Pillow Over My Head Thinking To Myself ,As I Slowly Fell Alseep.

Ray's POV

It Was 7 In The Morning I Knew The Twins Had To Be At School By 8 , Since Kyah Was Still Asleep  I Woke The Twins , Gave Them A Bath And Put On Their Clothes , Givig Them Breakfast , I Went Into Kyahs Room Getting The Car Keys , Walking Out The Door With The Twins To Drive Them To School.

Moni:Daddy Where Is Mommy?

Me:Mommy Is Tired And Still Sleeping.

Mircale:Ok Daddy You Gonna Pick Us Up From School?

Ray:Yes Sweety Now Come On Were Here.

I Got The Twins Out The Car And Walked In The School Making Sure They Get To Their Classes , I Kissed Them On The Forehead And Waved Goodbye , I Rushed Out To The Car And Hoped In ,Rushing Back Home To Cook FOr Kyah Before She Wakes Up , Once I Got There I Walked Right In And Started Cooking , I Heard Kyah Come DownStairs Yawning Just As I Finished Cooking.

Me:I See Your Up (I Smiled.)

I Placed The Food On The Table For Her And Me , I Pulled Out Her Chair As She Sat Down And Started Eating , I Sat Across From Her Eating Myself Trying To Get Her To Talk.

Me:So How Is The Food?....

Kyah:Its Ok....(She Looked Down.)

Me:So What Are You Going To Do Today?...

Kyah:Ray Just Stop....Please.

Me:No i Wont Stop Until You Forgive Me...

Kyah:Then Whatever.

She Got Up And Put Her Plate In The Sink And Walked Upstairs Before She Walk Up Them I Grabbed Her And Walked Into The Living Room Sitting Her On The Couch.

Kyah:(Sighs.) What Is It Ray?

Me:Please Lets Go Out And Do Something....Please...

Kyah:Ok Fine Will You Leave Me Alone After This?..

Me:Yes But Not For long.(I Smiled.)

 I Called Roc And Asked Him To Pick And BabySit The Kids For Me  And I Made Kyah Go Upstairs And Change Quickly , And We Headed Out To The Car ,We Went To The Movies   ,To See Think Like A Man , Like In The Thearter I Put My Arm Around her And She Let Me Keep It There , Threw Out The Movie I Had A Bad Feeling Something Would Happen And I Was Right I Saw Shay Coming In.

Ray:Shit....

-----

Welp Sorry For Taking Long , I Always End Up Getting Writers Block.-Kyah.