Harry Imagine for 'Christine'

"one.. two.. three.. four.. five .. six.. seven.. eight" your dance teacher calls out during class counting each note, you are dancing in the front as you are the lead of the class, well for you you're the lead in everything. You are a straight A student, and perfect scores on your SAT, but dance was the thing you did best, proving the point you have a solo dance with back up dancers in the next recital. The only thing that was bad was your boyfriend, he is in the biggest boy band in the world, and spends his time traveling the world seeing new people everyday. Well this time he has been away for 4 and half months and you miss him terribly. "And again" the teacher calls out, as you go into your double spins you see a big bush of hair, you continue into the spin and then it feels like time slows down because you see the face of your boyfriend, the one the only ... Harry Styles. You finish the spins, make a pose, and run towards him, noticing the whole band is with him, you jump into his arms and kiss him. "I missed you so much!" you say sobbing, "I missed you too, Christine,I love you" he says kissing you one more time. You get excused from class and get on the tour bus with the guys, "Why are you back so early?" you ask sitting down on Harrys lap, "well the boy that is getting a boner right now missed you too much, and he clearly wants to tear you up like hurricane Sandy is tearing up the east coast in America right now so we came to get safe. But unfortunately I don't think you are" Louis explains as he winks and Harry blushes, you turn to look at Harry and notice he is blushing, so you kiss him. To make all the boys jealous you push him back on the couch and straddle him, "God.. get a room" Zayn says getting up from the couch, "We already do, well it's as close as we can get" Harry sasses back, all of the guys get up and go to their bunks when Paul follows them but you see Paul, Niall, and Louis sneak back and take a picture, and later they put it on twitter, you both laugh and continue. You both spend the rest of the night relaxing and having fun, just enjoying the time you have together. Later the next day you see on twitter "@Y/T/N, @Harry_Styles: Getting giggy?".

Hey everyone thanks for reading! I hope you liked it! Message me if you would like an imagine and comment and tell me what you think! Sorry this one was quite short I sort of ran out of ideas.. :(... sorry if isn't that good...... :(-- Ivy