Harry Imagine for 'Katie'

Harry Imagine for "Katie"

"Ok so as you know tomorrow is our birthday" Your twin daughters Anna and Cheyanne tell you, "Yes I am very aware" your husband Harry answers. "So it's our sixteenth birthday and we were thinking... can we have a party?" Anna pleads, Harry looks to me and says "No alcohol. No smoking. No boys." "BUT DAD!" Cheyanne screams, "That's not fair! We aren't little girls anymore!" she screams again. "Cheyanne. Come on. At least we can have a party." Anna says walking out the room pulling Cheyanne with her.  

Harry sits down on the couch and I sit beside him, he lays down with his head on my lap and I'm stroking his brown curly locks. "Do think I should let them have boys over?" he questions his statement from before. "Well..." I start to say and he sits up looking at me. "I think that it shows you don't trust them, and to be as close we want to be with them we need them to know we trust them. Also do you remember how we felt when we were sixteen." I say calmly and smiles. "Yea I remember and that's one reason why. Horny teenage boys." He laughs as he says it. "I also remember if I didn't do some of those things when I was sixteen I wouldn't have met you." He smiles and kisses you lightly. You and Harry met when you were 16 and dated until you were both 22 and got married. One year later the best day of your life happened, the birth of your twin girls. 

"Anna! Cheyanne!" Harry screams down the empty corridor in your house, you quickly spot them running out of the rooms and over to you both standing hand in hand about to deliver the good news. "So after some convincing from your mother I have decided to let you invite boys to." Harry says and your daughters scream and hug you both and run back to their rooms, "BUT NO SEX!" Harry screams and the girls laugh.  

<NEXT DAY> 

"Uncle Zayn! Turn up the music!" Anna yells from the dance floor laid out in the game room of the house. Looking around you see hundreds of teenagers dancing and grinding on each other. Pleasant. 

"Hey hun" Harry says coming up from behind you and putting a hand on your hip. You kiss his lips, "Where's the gang?" you ask and he points at them pulling a box out of a truck, except Zayn who is being your DJ. "What is that?" you ask walking towards them, "Their present!" Louis yells happily and they set it on the ground. "Here's the others" Sophia, Roxanne, and Eleanor walk up from behind holding 4 smaller boxes. Sophia is the girlfriend of Liam, Eleanor the girlfriend of Louis, Roxanne is the girlfriend of Niall. "You didn't have to get them anything" Harry states plainy and Louis practically yells "FOR MY GOD CHILDREN! What! They deserve the best-est of presents!" 

<LATER THE SAME DAY> 

After everyone had left you hired a cleaning crew to clean up the place. Walking around you looked out of a window and saw Cheyanne hugging a boy. You smiled at the thought. The boy kissed her and then walked down the driveway. Harry walks up from behind you. "There's our daughters" he says watching them hugging outside and they walked through the door. They both came to you and hugged you and thanked you for the amazing party. After settling down they opened their present for their god parents. It ended up being about 20 boxes of strawberry flavor condoms, 10 pregnancy tests, 2 boxes of Oreos, 2 personalized Michael Kors purses, and 4 bags of flour that said "shh don't tell your dad. P.S. It's cocaine". Harry looked to me, "I hope and pray that we don't die soon".  

Hey everyone! I hope you liked the imagine! Please comment and vote if you liked it! :) I will still do request, but I will not be taking all cause I get a lot in one day and I have so many things to do! Anyways thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed it! - IVY STONE <3