**Harry Imagine - Same love

Harry Imagine - SAME LOVE 

**CONTAINS TALK OF HOMOPHOBIC COMMENTS, CUTTING, SWEAR WORDS, AND IS TALKING ABOUT GAY MARRIAGE** 

THIS IMAGINE IS SOLEY BASED ON MY THOUGHTS AND OPINONS ABOUT GAY MARRIAGE IN WHICH I BELIEVE SHOULD BE TOTALLY LEGAL. I DO NOT INTEND TO HURT ANYONE AND DO NOT INTEND TO DISRESPECT ANYONES VIEWS AND/OR RELIGIOUS VIEWS. IF YOU CHOOSE TO COMMENT PLEASE RESPECT OTHERS OPINON AND OTHER PEOPLE WHO MIGHT BE A MEMBER OF THE LGBT COMMUNITY WHO MIGHT BE READING. THANK YOU AND ENJOY. 

ALSO AT A POINT IN THE IMAGINE THERE IS A TIME WHERE I RECOMMEND TO START PLAYING THE SONG 'SAME LOVE' BY MACKLEMORE AND RYAN LEWIS FEATURING MARY LAMBERT. 

"Have you looked at any of our videos on YouTube?" I call from the kitchen of the hotel room, "No what's wrong?" Louis responds walking in with the rest of the boys and my girlfriend, (Y/N) follows them. "Well people are just awful!" I say covering my mouth with hand and pulling the chair out so (Y/N) could sit on my lap. "What are they saying?" she says sweetly and kisses my cheek, "Gay fags... Fags... Gay... I know that you are gays gays? gay Zayn is the most gay..." I read from the screen and Zayn cracks his knuckles, "hey why are those chicks dressed up as dudes! ... I wish someone would stick a blowtorch up there asses... Being gay is a disgrace to the bible!" I read again and look to the boys', (Y/N) gets off and sits on a couch. "Who the fuck cares if we are or not! It doesn't affect them!" Liam says frustrated sitting on the floor and tweeting on his phone. "I don't understand what is wrong with being gay! I'm not gay and none of us is gay, but I honestly don't see why people care. It's not like they are harming them, or torturing them! It's their decision and they can make any choice they want, and they are people too, they have the right to go and marry the person that they love. So they can serve in the army and serve us even though they have the slight chance they can get killed but they draw the line getting married. I don't see how that makes sense." Louis says when Paul walks in the room and tells us we have to go to the concert.

We arrive at the concert and wait for sound check, I think of the lyrics to songs and the drums begin to play and we start to sing 'Same Mistakes'. The song ends and all I can think of are the comments on the YouTube videos. "I have an idea" I say and the boys look to me, "Listen I know this is a stretch but I think we can do it" I say again smiling.

It's 15 minutes till we are going on stage and the boys and I are still working on the lyrics to the new song, "We still doing this?" Liam asks patting my back, "Yea" I whisper smiling and a guy comes to me and runs wires up shirt, "Thanks" I say to him and before he walks away he says "I think it's good what y'all are doing". I smile and line up on the platform with the boys. We start the set list with 'What Makes You Beautiful' and then go to 'Rock Me'. We are on our last song and decide to do cover we were thinking of for our encore.

"WHOOO!" I sigh through the microphone and crowd cheers, "Ok what we would normally do is finish with 'What makes you beautiful but since we already sang that we have to do another one!" Niall says and the crowd cheers at a very high noise, "So! What we want to do is sing this song for you, earlier today we were looking at comments on our YouTube videos, and well there are thousands of comments they say you're gay, faggots, die. Well fuck you to them!" Louis screams and laughs and the crowd is laughing and is somewhat quiet. "For this I need you all to be silent and I want all of you to record this and to get it everywhere!! Most of you know that none of us are gay but we definitely support it! Gay people are people too and they have the right to marry who they want!" I scream and the audience screams. "Ok we will start the song when you are quiet" Zayn says and Josh starts to bang a few drums. The crowd starts to finally get silent and phones are held up everywhere recording, I look over and nod. The piano starts to play and close my eyes,