Niall Imagine for 'Harlea'

"Babe" I whisper in his ear and rubbing circles on his bare chest, "ehh" he groans, "Yea" he says waking up, "I want some chocolate ice cream" I say messing with his hair. "There's some in the freezer" he whines, "no there isn't" I say back and he turns to his side facing me, "Cravings again?" he asks smiling, I nod and lift up my shirt, he places his large cold hands on my baby bump and kisses it lightly. "Damn I bet this is gonna eat as much as me!" he says lightly laughing, I laugh back. "So you really want ice cream?" he asks, "Please!" I say, "Alright, I'll be back in twenty minutes!" he replies getting out of bed and not bothered to put any pants or a shirt and he walks out in only his underwear.  

I hear footsteps and Niall walks into the bedroom, "brownie tornado with extra brownies, for you my dear" he says giving me the bowl and spoon, I take the first bite and practically melt, "This is so good" I say eating fast. "Are you looking forward to tomorrow?" he asks licking his cone, "I'm nervous... do you want a boy or a girl" I ask and he smiles, "well I've been thinking about it and to be honest it doesn't really matter but I really want little girl" he says and I smile, "well you're find out in less than twelve hours" I say and he laughs.  

We finish the ice cream and I'm lying with my head on his chest and his hands are messing with my hair and the other on my chest, we are sitting in silence when I feel a sharp pain in my stomach, I spring up and Niall is looking at me concerned, I put my hands on my bump and I feel her kick, I smile and look at him, "I feel the baby kicking" I say and he moves towards me getting off the bed and kneeling in front while I'm on the bed, he smiles and gently touches the bump and smiles, he waits and the baby kicks again, "Baby, I'm your daddy! In three months I will be able to see you!" he says still touching me, "god I can't believe my child is inside of you right now, it's incredible. Babe I love you" he says and I smile, he leans up and kisses my lips. I lay down on the bed with him with his arm under me, and his hand on my belly, I fall asleep listening to his sing sweet songs softly in my ear. 

I wake up to the smell of bacon, pancakes, and eggs. I go downstairs and Niall is dancing stark naked to the music playing frying the bacon, "Morning Ni" I say rubbing my eyes, "Oh my ladys up!" he says kissing me and handing me a plate of food. "This looks fantastic!" I say and grab a fork, "well only the best for you my dear" he says sitting down across from me, and "mmm I moan eating some of the pancakes, "So the appointment is at twelve today and its ten- thirty. So after this I'm going to take a shower" I say he nods, "After the appointment, I need to go to the studio because we're recoding the new album. But I was going to say you can come like usual if you want, I figured we could tell the boys the gender" he smiles, "Sure I would love to" I say and he laughs. 

"Ok this is will be cold" a doctor says spreading jelly on my baby bump, she takes a little metal wand and rubs it over my stomach. I look over and Niall has tears in his eyes, I grab his hand and he squeezes and kisses it. "You're baby look perfectly healthy, there is its head, arms, and feet" the doctor says pointing out the body parts to us and I smile, "would you like to know the sex of the baby?" she says again and I look at Niall, "Yes please" he says when we both look at her.  

"Careful" Niall says helping me out the car, I stand up carrying my purse. I walk beside Niall with his arm behind my back, he opens the door and I walk in. "Niall, Harlea! Damn you've gotten big!" Louis says coming up to us and kissing my cheek, he takes my purse and helps me in, "yea the baby's an eater like its dad!" I say and I hear Niall laugh. "Oh here sit down" Harry says when I walk in a room and he gets out of a chair, "Oh thank you" I say sitting down. All of the boys walk in the room and sit on the bench in front of me, Niall pulls a chair beside me, "So how's the first baby in the band?" Louis asks. "The doctor said that it was perfectly healthy and here's a picture" Niall responds pulling out a picture of the screen he took, "do you know the gender?" Harry asks and I smile, I look at Niall and he takes my hand, "It's a girl" he says and the boys jump out their seats. "YES!!" They scream and jump on Niall, I put my hands on her and I feel her kick, I look to the boys and they are hugging. "Boys" I say and they all look quickly to me, "come here" I say smiling and they walk to me, Niall comes and puts his hands on my tummy and she kicks. "She's a kicker" Harry says laughing, Niall stands up and lifts my up, "Can I?" Harry asks kneeling in front of me and touches her softly, she kicks and he smiles, for hours more all of the boys take turns feeling her kick. 

Niall is in the recording studio and I'm with Harry in the kitchen making some honey lemon tea for the boys, "So when are you due?" Harry asks me, "Well they think next Wednesday but it could be anytime now" I respond pouring honey in the tea, "Dang, She's gotten big" he says and holds his hands in front of me, "Do you mind?" he asks, "go ahead" I say lifting my shirt up above the bump. He places his huge hands on my tummy and my baby kicks hard, "Yea it's your uncle Harry" Harry says smiling, I put my hand on my back and I have to sit down, "Here" Harry says pulling out a chair and holding my hand. I lean back in the chair and take a sip of the tea, "I'll go give these to the boys" he says walking out the room and I stand up feeling as if I have to pee, I walk to the bathroom and feel a pressure released, and I feel like I peed myself, "Harry!" I scream and he runs in, "Get Niall" I say and he looks confused, "My water just broke" I say and he gets wide eyed, he runs to me and takes my arms. He helps me walk up the hallway and I get to the room Niall is in. Through the glass he's singing, he looks over and sees me and immediately knows, he runs out the door, "ITS TIME!" he yells and I hear the other boys run out from what they were doing. "Louis you're driving!" Zayn yells and I see him run fast to the car, we make it out the door and there are hundreds of fans, "Make way!" Liam screams and the fans move. Louis pulls the car to where we are and they open the truck, Niall and Harry both lift me up and sit in the back with me, "Go!" Liam says closing the last door. I start to have contractions and I grab the boys hands, "OWWW!" I scream in pain and Niall is trying to sooth me, "Bug, breathe in and out, in and out" he keeps saying. "Fuck! There's a traffic wreck!" Louis shouts and Harry looks up, "put on the flashers and somehow get around!" Harry says back, and sits down. "This baby isn't waiting" I say in pain, and squeeze their hands tighter, "OWWW!" I yell as another one hits. "I can't get around!" Louis says, and he pulls over, "We are going to have to do it here" he says and gets out. I look over to Niall very angry and tightening my grip, "Get me to a damn hospital right fucking now!" I yell and another contraction hits, "See if there is a cop somewhere!" Zayn yells and runs to the road, the back door opens and Louis is standing there, "Get back in the car and drive" I say and he nods and runs back to the drivers spot, "Hey this cop is taking us!" Zayn yells back and a cop car comes around and we follow him, all of the cars are moving and we are driving fast. I get another contraction, "Ok we are here!" Liam yells getting out the car, and I hear him yell "WE NEED HELP! SHES IN LABOR!". Niall and Harry lift me up and carry me into the hospital, doctors meet us with a stretcher, "OW" I scream in pain again as another one hits, I squeeze Niall's hand, Harry and the other boys had to stay behind. The doctors roll us into a room and they slip needles into my arms, "OW!" I scream the contraction gets stronger, "Ok Mrs You need to push!" a doctor yells. 

"do you like that name?" Niall asks sitting beside me, "I do, I think it's cute" I respond and boys start to walk in, "Hey" Niall whispers, they all walk in and I have our little girl in my arms, "What's her name?" Harry asks and Niall looks at me, "Jamie Anne Horan" I say and they all smile, "Aw cute name" Liam says and Harry steps up, "Can I?" Niall gently takes Jamie from me and hands her to him, "Hi Jamie! I'm your uncle Harry!" he says, Niall walks to me and gets in the bed laying down kissing my cheek, "She's beautiful!" he whispers in my ear. 

Hey everybody! Thanks for reading! I hope y'all enjoyed it and feel free to comment below! I would like to ask are y'all actually reading these things that I write at the end? If not I'll stop writing them but whatever! So have a great day or rest of day... I guess. LOL!  Well love y'all! - IVY STONE 

Check out my 1D fan fic called 'Bestfriends?'!