Harry Imagine #1

Harry Imagine

You are at home watching Love Actually with Harry snuggling on the couch, when Harry leans over to you and  kisses you passionately on the lips. You look at him and say "i wish you didn't have to go". He looks you in the eyes and says "well lets enjoy it while we can" so he picks you up by the waist and carries you to the bedroom and lays you down and starts to kiss you. But then his phone starts to ring.. he leans up looks at his phone and throws it against the wall, it breaks in half and you start to laugh, "oh so you think that's funny" he says, while you nod yes while laughing, so he starts to tickle you, you guys roll off the bed and fall onto the floor, "I give up!!" you shout hoping he will stop. He rolls off you and on the floor beside you, you quickly take over and get on top of him. You lean down and kiss him, then you whisper in his ear "I wonder who called" while slightly laughing as you get up and run out of the room. "Oh, you little......" he screams running after you when he catches you, wrapping his arms around your waist lifting you up and carrying you back into the bedroom and slams his back onto the bed. You turn around while sitting on top of him laughing your head off, with him just staring at you. "why are you staring at me!" you ask while looking insecure, he says "Because you're beautiful" he says while putting his hand behind your neck and pulling your head down to kiss him.  You keep kissing him passionately and slowly he removes your shirt, then you take off your shorts. After a bit he slowly moves his hand up your back and to your bra strap and tries to undo the latch. but somehow he got his bracelet he was wearing caught in the latch and he couldn't get it out. "Help me." he says like a little kid. You turn around helping him, laughing it up and Harry looks at you and says "Really?, I'm sorry this is not how i planned tonight going at all, this is...... just... ugggghhh......". You look and him and say "it's not over yet" as you push him back on the bed and start to kiss him.

Thanks for reading! Let me know what you think in the comments! Message me if you want one for you! -- Ivy