CHAPTER 2: DON'T DROP THE SOAP

IAN
Everyone was thrown a towel and a toothbrush as some nurse shouted at us to go to the showers. The room was full of groans as a few people took turns at a time.

I looked at Miles nervously, "are we... are we supposed to like, shower together?"

"Yup, don't drop the soap." He looked at me with such a serious expression that I choked on my breath.

I'm not necessarily super insecure. I was aware that I had some attractive features and got pretty good genes, but I hated taking my shirt off in front of people- never mind whipping my dick out too. How was I supposed to walk around totally naked in front of everyone?

I glanced around at the burly, buff guys surrounding Miles and I. They were all practically drenched in masculinity. My hands fidgeted with the edge of my shirt, feeling embarrassed at how frail and weak looking I was next to them.

The point is I kind of look like an unboiled pasta stick. So no, I couldn't go in there.

I forced Miles to wait with me and hide in the back of the room until everyone else had already gone so that we'd be the only ones left. I wasn't thrilled with him seeing my naked ass either, but his 'don't drop the soap' comment made me nervous.

No way in hell was I going in there alone now.

After everyone had finished up, I scampered over to the showers while Miles made fun of me. A nurse went to glare at us for taking so long until she realized it was me and I was greeted with a big smile instead.

I guess that since everyone else here is a psychotic and mentally unstable teenage boy, the employees weren't used to being treated with respect, so they tended to like me just for treating them like human beings.

"Ian!" she smiled. "Here's some soap, you boys take your time in there." She handed me a new bar of soap wrapped in plastic before winking at us and my face burned red.

She totally thought we waited to go last so that we could fuck.

Miles snickered, "we will."

I glared at him as he yanked on my arm, dragging me over to the showers.

"You can't say things like that! I don't want people thinking I'm gay," I whined at him once we were alone. He tore his clothes off without hesitation as he raised a brow at me.

"You homophobic or something?"

I wanted to laugh. I wanted to laugh at the irony, but I still didn't want anyone to know about my sexuality.

I shook my head. "Nah, I'm um, down with the rainbow and all that," I waved my hand around awkwardly as I spoke. "I'm just not into... that. Y'know, dick."

It was silent and Miles blinked at me for a second, standing in nothing but his underwear before he began to cackle. I blushed harder and begged him to shut up, completely humiliated.

"You're gay," he giggled and began to mock me, "you are so fucking gay, mister 'I am down with the rainbow.'"

I narrowed my eyes at him, turning my back to him with my lips drawn into a tight line and started to undress despite my embarrassment.

"You're literally a twink too." He eyed me up and down.

What an ass. I ignored him, mustering up the last bit of pride I had.

"Even the straight guys here do gay shit sometimes. They're hormonal teenage boys, they gotta fuck somebody," he shrugged, "I still think pussy is nasty though, It's all slimy and just, ew."

I scoffed. I bet he's never even seen a vagina in person. Okay, technically neither have I, but that's beside the point.

I bit my lip, tugging my pants down shyly. "Just... just don't tell anybody, okay?" I spoke softly. You could hear the shame in my voice and I hated it. I hated how weak I sounded.

"Of course, Ian, I would never out someone." His mocking tone died down and morphed into one of sympathy instead.

Feeling reassured but still a little cautious, I asked him if we could stop talking about it and he agreed, which I was grateful for. Miles seemed like a genuine person and a good friend to have. I hoped with everything in me that he was sane, that he didn't belong in here the same way I didn't.

After I was naked heard the shower turn on, my back was still to Miles so I assumed he had already gone in.

One of my hands awkwardly covered my dick despite no one looking, my other hand trying to remove the plastic concealing the soap. I glanced at Miles who had his junk out without a care in the world or even a trace of shame.

I got frustrated because I couldn't open it singlehandedly. The slippery plastic packaging of the bar slipped out of my fingers and onto the filthy, grimy ground coated in Limescale. I groaned, glaring at it.

I tried to pick it up, but I wasn't exactly sure what position I was supposed to bend down in this particular situation. Me, being the intelligent man I am, decided it would be smart to just bend over with my legs straight, ass on display, still covering my dick as I attempted to grab the cursed bar. Miles was showering and no one else was in there anyway.

When I did hear the shower shut off I once again thought it was Miles as he walked out behind me.

I tried one more time but I just couldn't get it, the bar kept slipping out of my grasp. Sighing in defeat, I opened my mouth to ask my new friend to get it for me but squeaked in surprise instead as I shot up before freezing in place.

Draven was staring at me, He had a blank expression on his face and it scared the living fuck out of me. My lips parted in shock as I stood there wordlessly. He was completely naked too and I couldn't comprehend why no one gave a shit. He was oozing with confidence which made the room raise a few degrees hotter.

It's not exactly like he had anything to be embarrassed about anyway. He was fucking ripped. Broad shoulders, muscular arms, toned abs with a v-line so prominent that it made my mouth water.

He bent down and picked it up for me, reaching his hand out so I could take it from him. And I was going to until I realized my hands were still covering my dick.

Draven's eyes dropped down to my hands to see why I wasn't taking it. Still not speaking, he raised his eyebrows and waved the bar in front of me as if he were taunting a dog with a piece of meat.

"I, um—" my voice cracked and I inwardly cringed. "I—"

Suddenly his hands covered my own. I spluttered as he pulled my hands away for me to take the soap from his grasp.

We stood there, his eyes staring directly into mine. It wasn't like some cliche moment where I admired the deep depths of blue ocean eyes with a pale yellow ring around the irises. No, instead his practically black eyes swallowed me whole as I was consumed by the darkness they held. My mouth was still open with no coherent words able to slip out.

Miles came strutting out of the shower, relaxed expression on his face. He was about to speak before he saw the two of us and probably almost shit himself the way I was about to.

The realistic situation was that he'd beat me up. That he'd shove me onto the ground, punching me in the jaw before pounding down on my face and clawing at whatever else he could reach. After all, we were in a mental institution, everyone was crazy. But that didn't happen, the three of us just stood there intense silence.

I desperately wanted to know what he was thinking. I pleaded for an ounce of emotion to appear across his marvelous features, but it was still blank, other than his eyes that projected such darkness it managed to terrify me more than I already was while simultaneously turning me on.

Draven's hands that were still on mine gently nudged my fingers to wrap around the soap to secure it in place. He stared at me for a few more seconds before turning around.

I watched his breathtaking form as he went to leave, but he stopped in his tracks and looked over his shoulder. And for the first time, I sensed a hint of amusement.

"Next time, don't drop the soap," he muttered, voice deep and masculine before striding right out of the showers.

Completely. Fucking. Naked.

A/N
So.... thoughts?