You And Me Both Jaz...Chapter 12

Harry’s POV:

This is my chance, my chance to work my charms on Hayley. But Zayn likes her I saw them nearly kissing on the ground. I know he’s my friend and all but I don’t want Hayley to be with him I want Hayley to be with me. I sound like a total douche don’t I but I have to find out how Zayn feels about Hayley because I might have a chance to win her over.

Hayley’s POV:

I make my way to my locker, open it, put my books in, grab my bag and close it shut. I make my way over to Jaz’s locker and see her trying to get things in and out of her locker, while having a big pile of books balancing on her left arm. As she went to go and reach for her bag she lost her balance, I ran up to her quickly. I held out my arms and the books fell into my hands. She looked up at me and smiled “Thank you Hayley” she said while taking the books from my hands.

“No probs babe” I said stupidly with a big smile showing my dimple on my right cheek.

“Why am I friends with you?” She said.

“Because you wuv me dat’s why” I said with my baby voice.

“Whatever. So are you doing anything after school?”

“Um well Zayn asked me to come and hang out with him and the boys after school.” I said

“Ohh you and Zayn hey” She said nudging my arm.

“Shut up!” I yelled at her hitting her arm. But I can't help the smile forming on my face.

“Oh don’t worry sister I see the way he looks at you. And the way you look at him.” Wait how did she know? Oh what the heck she knows everything.

“Where just friends! Now will you drop the subject.” But as I say it I think, do I just want to be friends with him or do I want to be more than just friends?

“Whatever you say”

“Anyways I was wondering if you would like to come with me, cause it may be a bit awkward with just me and five other guys.” I say thinking how awkward it would be if there was one girl and five guys. And one of those guys is someone who ruined my whole teenage years. But as I look back some of those years were the best years that I had ever had; but were taken away so fast by the one I loved. But it’s done now and there is nothing I can do about it.

“Hayley are you there” Jaz said and me totally forgetting she was there.

“Soz Jaz, was just thinking so do you want to come?” I ask.

“Are you sure it’s alright if I come, I mean he invited you and not me…”

“Of course it’s alright I don’t think they would mind.” I told her. Well, I hope he wouldn't mind.

"Alright then sure. But if it gets too weird, then I'm leaving." She told me

"You and me both Jaz."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey Guys,

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in ages I have been having some hard times lately and I hope you guyz understand. I know this chapter is really short and I am really sorry but I will try my hardest to make them longer. Love you guyz so much .

CYAxoxoxo