Music Class From Hell... Chapter 4:

As the bell rings I make my way down the corridor with my music books in my hand, then I go right to the end of the corridor and turn left. I opened the door and was looking down at my feet. When I look up I see all the girls in the back right corner I also have another look around and I’m so glad Harry isn’t in my site because I really don’t want to see him ever again.

I make my way to the back of the room and sit down next to Zoe she looks at me and yells out “ FIVE MEN MOVIN A COUCH!” I just start to crack up laughing, and what it is off is the Janoskians and Beau Brooks says it while they are moving a couch. They are the funniest people I have ever seen and the good thing is they only live in Melbourne and I live in Geelong, which is only an hour away.

Today in music class we have to practise our assignment. What we have to do is get in a group of three people and work on making a song together. I have already chosen my group and out parts in it. There is Zoe who is playing the drums, Beth who is playing the guitar and singing and, me who is playing the piano and also singing. 

While we are waiting for the class to start I go up to our music teacher Mr. Robinson because I really don't want to be in the room when One Direction come here. "Hi Mr.Robinson I was wondering if me and the girls could go practise in the spare room" I say politely and hoping for him to say yes.

"But the big british boy band One Direction are going to be coming any minute don't you want to see  them plus they can help with your assignment." He says trying to make this more difficult.

"No not really plus I'm getting so far into this assessment that us girls don't need there help were fine on our own. So can we please go into the spare room." I say to him with my puppy dog eyes.

"Fine but make sure you do your work cause I'm really looking forward to see what you come up with." He stops then reaches into his pocket."And here is the key do not lose it ok."

"Thank-you Mr. Robinson and yes I will guide it with my life."  I give him a big smile and hold the key it my heart he laughs and gets ready to start the class. I make my way to the back of the room to go get Zoe and Beth, when I tell them we get to go in the spare room they are happy because it hard trying to practice in one room and there are about thirty people in there plus you can’t even hear yourself think. This is probably the most excited I have been for a school subject, because music is my favorite subject and I can’t wait to get started.

I get the key out of my pocket and put it in the keyhole and turned the key click and the door was open. As soon as I step in side the light came on and they were bright. When you walk in it is like a recording studio. There is a microphone stand at the front, a drum kit at the back right hand corner, a keyboard at the back left corner and in the middle of the room an electric guitar leaning up against an amplifier.

We make our way in and sit on the floor. We start to think of ideas of a song to do for our assignment that include drums, piano and guitar. I take my iPhone4s out of my pocket and open up my iTunes. As I look through I read out some ideas but none of them really work. While the girls and I were trying to find a song I got out my headphones, plugged them in and pressed shuffle. The first song that came on was ‘Good Time’ By Owl City and Carley Rae Jepsen, no not that song again I swear I cannot get away from this song it is always playing.

As I'm looking through my songs one catches my eye. I listen to it and it exactly what we were looking for this whole time. It has drums, guitar and piano in it, also there are vocals that aren't very hard to sing. " Hey girls what about 'Crash your party' by Karmin." I press play, Beth and I sing along to it while Zoe taps her knee to the beat. When the song finishes we all have big smiles on our faces. " So guys what do you think? Is this the one?" I ask hoping they will say yes.

"Yes of course this is exactly what we were looking for, good work Hayley" Beth says with one of her big smiles that always makes you smile. 

" FIVE MEN MOVIN A COUCH" Zoe says with a big smile and we all start laughing.

"Well I guess thats a yes then" I say, cause usually if she says that it means something good. "Ok so you want to go practice cause I think this is the one." They both nod there heads and we go get  ready to practice the song of our choice. 

Here goes nothing :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey anyone  who's reading I would just like to thank-you for reading my book it means a lot to me. I'm going to try and upload a few chapters this week but I do want you to give me some ideas I may and may not use them but still give me some ideas cause I will look at them. So I hope you enjoy my book and please check out my others books aswell and also give me some ideas for them.

Again Thank-you plz vote and comment :D

CYA<3xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo