Your suppose to knock! Chapter 15

A/N: This is a bit of a longer chapter so i hope you all enjoy! xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hayley's POV:

I hop in the drivers side of my black Honda Accord and Chloe hops in the passenger side. As i sit in the car i fix my black pencil skirt and pull down my half top hoodie but it just comes straight back up, because its a half top you idiot! And i just chuckle to myself.

I start the car and give Chloe the AUX cord to play the tunes.

"What are you wanting to listen to?" Chloe says flicking through her Spotify.

"Um I dont really mind, maybe something upbeat to try and calm my nerves." I say while trying not to work myself up too much.

Lets just say I hate parties or any type of thing were there is going to be lots of people, haha I need to get out more. It also doesn't help when your Ex is there and also dreamy Zayn...Wait? What am i talking about didn't i already have this pep talk with myself? I cant like Zayn because what if he finds out about me and Harry and I just don't want the drama! Also another thing i hate, Wow i hate a lot of things. Well i just don't like to be in the middle of stuff thats all i would rather be staying quiet in the corner of the room then get caught up in stuff, no thank you!

"What do you mean calm your nerves?" Chloe asks with a funny look on her face.

"Well you know me i don't get out much i hate parties and big crowds of people. And not to mention when people have alcohol in them! Kill me now!"

Ok so i also hate alcohol...I know what your going to say, 'but why don't you like alcohol..Blah blah blah' Im sorry but i just don't the taste is disgusting and i don't understand why people would want to get so drunk that they don't even know what happened the next day and to drink so much that you makes yourself sick! Now tell me what is fun about that?

"Haha yes I do know you, your no fun thats what you are!" Chloe says while sticking her tongue out at me.

"Oh shut up you! Just pick a song already we are about 10 minutes away."

Chloe starts playing Billie Elish 'Bad Guy' and turns the volume up so high that we cant hear ourselves screaming the lyrics. And thank goodness for that because we do not sound good.

"I'm the bad guy.....duh!" We both scream/sing doing a stupid little dance in the front seats, and the people around us probably thing we have some issues because right now we look like two idiots that cant sing and cant dance but who cares right? we are having fun.

I finally drive near there house but there are cars everywhere! How many people are at this party? I find a park a street or so down because there was literally no other spots. I park the car and take the keys out and start to feel even more nervous now. 'Stop it Hayley!' I tell myself. 'Its just a party its ok just make sure you stay with Chloe.'

I shake away my nerves and we both start to walk towards the thumping music that we can hear a street back.

"Man there neighbours must hate them." Chloe says with a laugh.

"Yeah I bet they do." I say.

We finally make it to the front steps and i am just in aw at how massive this house is. A huge deck that is full of teenagers with red plastic cups in their hands and a few people sticking there tongues down each others throats, Gross!

We make our way across the footpath without falling over, 'Thats a first!'  And reached the door handle to open but before i grabbed it the door swung right open with a very VERY excited Niall with a plastic red cup in his left hand.

"Hayley! Chloe! Your here!." He yells and wraps his arms around the two of us squeezing us so we cant move.

"You finally made it welcome to our beautiful home, Can i get you a drink?" He says slurring his words a bit, 'Um i think he has had a little too drink, but he is irish so'

"I'm all good thanks Niall." I say.

"Hell friggin yeah!" Chloe yells and heads straight for the plastic cups.

"Are you sure? It so much more fun with alcohol!" He slurs.

"Haha I'm sure Niall but thanks anyway." I say watching him sway back and forth.

"Well thats your loss then, more for me!" He says finishing off the rest of his cup. Someone needs to keep an eye on him before he throws up or passes out, but let just say it is pretty entertaining.

"More beer! More beer! More beer!" Niall screams jumping up and down, he then squats down realising he probably shouldn't of done that because he looks like he is going to throw up. Was i right? Yes i was because next second he throws up all over the front of clothes. I stand there in shock with Nialls vomit all over me, that smells like alcohol and, well, vomit.

"Hayley I am so so sorry!" Niall says still covering his mouth, now you cover your mouth thanks mate!

"Your all good Niall how about we go and get ourselves cleaned up." I say trying not to move too much so the vomit doesn't spread and before i start gagging. I take Niall away from the party and hold onto him just incase he falls over or passes out.

"You so sweet, so so sweet!" Niall slurs, and i cant help but laugh alcohol does some strange things to people.

"No wonder why he likes you." Niall says. Wait? What did he just say? Why who likes me? I can feel my heart start beating out of my chest, who is he talking about? We stumble into what looks like Nialls room and why do i think its his room? Well there are Irish flags everywhere, yep thats definitely his room.

"Who likes me?" I say needing to know who he is talking about.

"It....Is....." And then he falls onto the bed and has completely passed out. Are you serious just when he was about to say who he was talking about?

"Niall! Niall! Niall!." I say shaking him, nothing. Well looks like he out for the night i go grab a face cloth from the bathroom and wipe his face of his left over vomit and put a blanket over the top of him.

Ok well he is sorted now lets get this vomit off me, but i don't have any other clothes. I start to look in Nialls closet just for a plain t-shirt or anything at this point.

"This will do." I say holding up a plain black tank top. I make my way out of Nialls room and close the door behind me and just double checking to see if he is ok, yes he is safe and sound. i have a look I start walking down the hall way just to find somewhere to get changed and get out of my vomit clothes. I open the next door in the hallway and slam it shut straight away!

"Sorry!" I yell to the two people in bed doing well you know, lets not go into detail, please. I get to the next door and really hope this one is free and no one is well naked, that would be great. I slowly open the door having both my eyes squinted so i don't see as much as i did before. A breath of relief escapes my mouth as i see it is empty, but as soon as i find out who's room it is, it makes me wish it was occupied.

It's Harry's room......

I look around the room and try to push the bad thoughts out of my head and just hurry up and get changed already, before i have another flash back emotionally i cant deal with that right now. So i start taking my vomit covered half top off and look down at myself to see me standing in Harry's room half naked! Was not thinking this was going to happen. I was about to put on Niall's T-shirt when a noise i hear from behind me makes me snap my neck in the direction of the door.

Oh no....

"YOUR SUPPOSE TO KNOCK!!" I scream at them while i try and cover myself with Niall's T-shirt.

I see him standing there his eyes not leaving my body.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Okay hope you like it ill put up a chapter soon, so plz fan, comment, like and spread to all your friends :D