Their Just Bad Memories!!! Chapter 1:

I make my way down stairs and into the kitchen to grab an apple for breakfast. I’m not a real breakfast person cause usually I’m not very hungry in the morning. So I hold my red apple in my hands and make my way to the bathroom. I step into the bathroom and look in the mirror, I see an 18 year ‘young’ girl in the reflection with long brown wavy hair that drapes all it’s way down to my hips.

I also have blue eyes and also not super skinny but I have my curves in the right places. What I’m wearing today is black velvet leggings, leopard print tank top, with a hot pink bra you can see on my side. Then I have my white docs which I love to death. I grab my bag and run out the door and get ready for a horrible dat at school

As I make my way down the path all my memories flood back to me (they do that sometimes). Like how I got here to Australia because four years ago I lived in a place called Cheshire in England. And four years ago I met a boy and not just any boy it was Harry Styles. But he wasn't the big famous Harry Styles that everybody knows now, four years ago he was just a normal boy that I fell in love with, well that's what I thought.

I must have been wrong cause he hurt me not physically but mentally. He hurt me so bad that I had to move far away from him and to a whole new country. I try and wrack my brain to figure out why I left him or why he left me? But before I could figure out what he did to me I had made it to the last place I wanted to be or as some people call it "school".