Why Does He Do This To Me.....Chapter 6:

The bell sounds and in just a few seconds the corridor is full of teenagers of different ages and sizes. I make my way down the corridor trying not to get knock over by anyone. I make my way to my locker, which is at the end of all the lockers, and at the top, I love having a top locker because if there isn’t someone you like who is underneath you, you can drop stuff on then I know I’m mean.

I put in my locker combination in and my locker opens. I put my books in and grab out my recess and shut it. I make my way across the corridor and out the door; the warm air hits my visible skins and warms my body from head to toe. I take my iPhone4s out of my pocket and check if I have any messages. I had one from Jaz and it read:

From: SpazzyJazzy

 Hey Hayz how did ur music class go??? :D

To: SpazzyJazzy

Yeah it was all right but guess who was there when we finished???xoxo

From: SpazzyJazzy

OMG who???:D

To: SpazzyJazzy

Harry was there and I don’t think he recognised me. Xoxo

From: SpazzyJazzy

You’ve got to be kidding me you know he is going to get the beat down no one hurts my Hayley. Also you really think he didn’t recognise you?:D

To: SpazzyJazzy

Yeah I don’t think he did, plus I will talk to you soon because I’m nearly there.

From: SpazzyJazzy

Ok see you there wuv you :D

To: SpazzyJazzy

Wuv you too and look behind you. Xoxo

I make my way across the asphalt and turn a corner and see our whole group sitting in a circle and everyone having their separate convocations. Jaz turns around and sees me. Then gets up and runs over to me. She grabs my hand and whispers in my ear. “You have to tell me everything.”

After I told her everything that happened to when I saw Harry and how he tried to shake my hand, but I ignored him. I also told her about how he winked at me and she ready to punch a wall, it was kinda funny.

We make our way back to the group and somehow it has gotten bigger. Then I realised that boys were here to. (Not One Direction) There is Andy, Ryan, Jordan, Cameron and Will. They all see me and run up to give and me me a bear hug then they make there way back to the group and I follow.

“ I can’t believe One Direction are here.” Ryan says while he has his arms around Monique, which is his girlfriend they are so cute together.

“Yeah I know there actually really nice I was talking to them before and asked them if they wanted to come and sit with us at lunch and they all said yes.” Andy says. Wait did he just say that One Direction are going to be sitting with us at lunch, I must have just heard him wrong. Well I hope I heard him wrong.